SiouxSports.com Forum

Where is Brad Miller Time?

I hope it dies a hard death and never comes back.

Early thi season, it seemed that instead of working on hockey they were more concerned about the skits they wanted to put together than the poor on ice performance?

I think it no coincidence it went away when things seemed darkest this year. I would speculate maybe it was mandated to take

I hope it dies a hard death and never comes back.

Early thi season, it seemed that instead of working on hockey they were more concerned about the skits they wanted to put together than the poor on ice performance?

I think it no coincidence it went away when things seemed darkest this year. I would speculate maybe it was mandated to take

I agree it probably needs to just end. Like it's name sake it probably should have ended with his career at UND.

I agree it probably needs to just end. Like it's name sake it probably should have ended with his career at UND.

The first year was the best without a doubt. Hextall did a good job keeping things amusing the last 2 years, but unless someone with a big personality steps forward we might have seen the last of it.

• 3 years later...
21 minutes ago, WiSioux said:

I know there are many people on here smarter than I am... Can anyone help me find the original Brad Miller Time episode? It was not originally called that and therefore I am having difficulty finding it on YouTube. Any help?

Maybe these:

http://www.undsports.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=13500&ATCLID=1615139

• Upvote 1