SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday Night @ Duluth

WiSioux

Come on its early, lol, it was my firewall on the laptop!!!!

I know, I couldn't resist.

I was feeling pretty good at the 5:00 mark after going up 2-1, thought we had weathered the storm and would go in no worse than tied. Man did that go to hell.

These refs will let them play for a couple shifts, then they'll make 5 calls on nothing.

They're so all over the place. I don't know what to say anymore.

Congrats to UMD for capitalizing on 5 on 4s and 5 on 3s, but if the refs would just be consistent it wouldn't be a constant odd man situation like that. I feel like that has become the hallmark of WCHA hockey.

Well, truth is the refs called it loose last night and it almost bit them in the arse. Tonight they are alling it tight, and both ways, so can't call favorites on that. But a game DQ for Blood is probably a bit strong, after all UMD did not get one last night for a simmilar hit. Although I could not see the replay.........

Well, truth is the refs called it loose last night and it almost bit them in the arse. Tonight they are alling it tight, and both ways, so can't call favorites on that. But a game DQ for Blood is probably a bit strong, after all UMD did not get one last night for a simmilar hit. Although I could not see the replay.........

He's getting an extra game for that?!

I guess I can't be sure because of the quality of this webcast, but I don't know how Blood's hit could be worse than J.T. Brown's from last night. ( and yeah, they didn't show a replay of the Blood hit, probably because it wasn't that bad)

These refs will let them play for a couple shits, then they'll make 5 calls on nothing.

Congrats to UMD for capitalizing on 5 on 4s and 5 on 3s, but if the refs would just be consistent it wouldn't be a constant odd man situation like that. I feel like that has become the hallmark of WCHA hockey.

It's not unusual.

First game of a series they let everything go until it gets out of hand and then they can't stop it, second game of the series they call it so tight that it's a constant powerplay.

II can't how we don't get to see replays on this webcast... did anyone see macwilliams hit, what a crusher!

You can manually go back earlier into the game to re-watch a goal, hit etc.

http://oi42.tinypic.com/2duha8.jpg

^ I took a screenshot. You manually slide the toggle that I circled to go backwards or forwards of the stream.

These refs will let them play for a couple shifts, then they'll make 5 calls on nothing.

couldn't agree with you more, Bloods was a checking from behind though