SiouxSports.com Forum

2013 Recruiting

Hambone

Not too confident in Beaugard coming here. Seems to be enjoying himself at USD according to his twitter.

That may not mean as much as you think as recruits likely have a great time everywhere. AJ Stockwell was tweeting about how awesome Montana State was prior to committing to UND. Does anyone know if Beaugard has a visit planned in Grand Forks?

That may not mean as much as you think as recruits likely have a great time everywhere. AJ Stockwell was tweeting about how awesome Montana State was prior to committing to UND. Does anyone know if Beaugard has a visit planned in Grand Forks?

I do not like the fact that Stockwell was cheering on the Bison in the championship game.

I don't think he was calling out a recruit. I think he was answering what some of us were questioning. He knows its a big weekend and the coaches are not going to let the weather be an excuse to not get the kids to commit. Its a normal recruiting weekend as far as the coaches are concerned.

• Upvote 1

I don't think he was calling out a recruit. I think he was answering what some of us were questioning. He knows its a big weekend and the coaches are not going to let the weather be an excuse to not get the kids to commit. Its a normal recruiting weekend as far as the coaches are concerned.

This is how I looked at it as well.....

Sounds like a California commitment today based upon Kotelnicki and Mannausau tweets.

Not sure if that's a good thing. I'm pretty sick of Cali players wasting scholarships and not contributing let alone finishing their time here. Goodman is the only quality player I can think of from California to play for Und recently.

• Upvote 1

DE Garrett Guanella, 6'5”, 235, 4.7, Santa Rosa (Santa Rosa JC), CA (2 Star - Rivals) Has offers from Charlotte, NM, Old Dom, San Jose St & W MI

DB Domenic Toliver, 5'9”, 165, Gardenia (Gardenia), CA Has offer from ID St

These are the two known offers to Cali players. Both fit position needs so perhaps one of the verbals is one of these guys.