SiouxSports.com Forum

What conference is the strongest?

Jav Fan

What division 2 conference is the best?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. What division 2 conference is the best?

• LSC
    • GSC
    • NCC
    • MIAA
    • GLIAC
    • SAC
    • NSIC
    • Other

I would have to say the conference that Pitt. State belongs to, the one where 5 teams tied for the championship would have to be the strongest one this year.

the one which lost both of their playoff games.... MIAA = MIA in playoffs.. the NCC has represented the MW the last 4 years

If you don't eve know the name of the conference, how can you even comment on this poll?

Sorry, I was in a hurry. The MIAA, despite losing both of its playoff games, gets my vote. I am a UND/NCC fan all the way, but that conference had a 5-way tie for first place. The way I read the poll was "toughest from top to bottom". I wan't comparing them to the NCC or to ANY other conference, I was just looking at the conference itself. And in THAT aspect, if 5 teams tie for the conference championship, that implies stregth and parity from top to bottom in that conference.

i think people should refrain from voting until the NE-10 is added :D

Notice how this website is loaded with liberal freaks? Unbelievable. Maybe they have too much time on their hands.....which is usually the case with liberals because they are too lazy to get a job so they just go on welfare. I can't believe someone actually took the time to create this sight.

Notice how this website is loaded with liberal freaks? Unbelievable. Maybe they have too much time on their hands.....which is usually the case with liberals because they are too lazy to get a job so they just go on welfare. I can't believe someone actually took the time to create this sight.

I hope you were referring to the website and not me as a liberal :huh: I just think the UND-fraud website is funny... here is a girl complaining about how UND ruined her professionally and financially.. and then instead of "righting herself" she wastes her time and money on a website

I hope you were referring to the website and not me as a liberal :D I just think the UND-fraud website is funny... here is a girl complaining about how UND ruined her professionally and financially.. and then instead of "righting herself" she wastes her time and money on a website

I like how she uses her web counter to proclaim how many people hate UND. I was curious what it was, so I visited. I don't hate UND or think they are a fraud. Of course Twamley does like to take the broomstick out quite a bit... :D

back to the thread title .. UND's most dominating home victories this year have come against the champion of 2 of the 3 conferences nominated for the strongest. One week to go.. one more conference contender... can they do it?

:silly:

Hum...

What conference are the Bision Football in now? None...

NDSU is now independent in D1AA. So what?

The topic was asking what the best D2 conference was.

Before today's game i was quite sure the GSC was the best. But i

now know how over-rated southern football is. If i could cahnge my vote it would be for the NCC.