SiouxSports.com Forum

Is the game on TV in GF?

Telly33

• 2 weeks later...

I figure I should as this question from sioux fans. I am dropping my cable tv and am switching to a dish. I'm debating between direct tv and dish network. I currently get Fox sports north and FSSN on my cable package, but can't get the BTN or alternate FSN channels (gophers are on those sometimes). I want to be able to pick those up, but do not want to give up FSSN. I know my brother in law gets FSSN thru fox college sports on direct tv. Does anybody know if dish network carries FCS to pick up the sioux games. I don't see FCS listed on either of directv.com or dishnetwork.com

I figure I should as this question from sioux fans. I am dropping my cable tv and am switching to a dish. I'm debating between direct tv and dish network. I currently get Fox sports north and FSSN on my cable package, but can't get the BTN or alternate FSN channels (gophers are on those sometimes). I want to be able to pick those up, but do not want to give up FSSN. I know my brother in law gets FSSN thru fox college sports on direct tv. Does anybody know if dish network carries FCS to pick up the sioux games. I don't see FCS listed on either of directv.com or dishnetwork.com

I switched to DirecTV this summer after I got tired of MIDCO and their over priced services. Right now I pay 94.00 a month and I get a boat load of TV and all of the premium channels. I also have the sports pack and NHL Center Ice.

I figure I should as this question from sioux fans.&nbsp;&nbsp;I am dropping my cable tv and am switching to a dish.&nbsp;&nbsp;I'm debating between direct tv and dish network.&nbsp;&nbsp;I currently get Fox sports north and FSSN on my cable package, but can't get the BTN or alternate FSN channels (gophers are on those sometimes).&nbsp;&nbsp;I want to be able to pick those up, but do not want to give up FSSN.&nbsp;&nbsp;I know my brother in law gets FSSN thru fox college sports on direct tv.&nbsp;&nbsp;Does anybody know if dish network carries FCS to pick up the sioux games.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;I don't see FCS listed on either of directv.com or dishnetwork.com<br />

Dishnetwork does not have FCS, only directtv does, so the only satellite service on which you can get FSSN broadcasts is directtv. Or FTA satellite with the proper equipment. The other stations you mentioned are available on either directv or dish.

anyone know if there is a chance this weekends games in anchorage will be televised like they have been the past few seasons?

Midco's guide shows the UND/UAA game for both Friday and Saturday nights, with the puck dropping at 10pm our time.

Midco's guide shows the UND/UAA game for both Friday and Saturday nights, with the puck dropping at 10pm our time.

I wonder if the cable company in Mott, ND gets the games? (I will be out there pursuing the elusive and highly dangerous ring-necked pheasant.)

Do you think the games will be shown on FTA? I know FCS won't be picking up the games, but the feed from the FTA might....as they have in the past. Thanks!

Yes, on C band, if you have an 8 footer. Nothing reported that FSSN will pick this up and deliver it ku band, like they did last year (was it last year?).