SiouxSports.com Forum

Saturday night in Madtown

Wilbur

Naw, although we got a few bad bounces and some questionalble calls, We just did not play to our ability, and against a good UW team we see the results. Leaqrn from it and grow, as is Hak's way. Build throughout the season.

We need a fight....I vote for Dell....goalie is the only position that we have an extra person in!

Naw, although we got a few bad bounces and some questionalble calls, We just did not play to our ability, and against a good UW team we see the results. Leaqrn from it and grow, as is Hak's way. Build throughout the season.

right, but do you remember the season that we were doing horrible and Kaip started a fight with Chad Anderson of UAA which sparked the rest of the team to get their butts in gear for the rest of the season? That was in January....we could do it in October this year!

right, but do you remember the season that we were doing horrible and Kaip started a fight with Chad Anderson of UAA which sparked the rest of the team to get their butts in gear for the rest of the season? That was in January....we could do it in October this year!

I remember it well Captain kaip said it was needed and I get to watch the rest of the game in the hot tub