SiouxSports.com Forum

Conference Realignments - Take 2

The Sicatoka

All I can say is wow!!

You have to put this into context.

Women and the University of Agriculture and Applied Science had their College of Home Economics. Of the few women that actually attended, they tried to "put them in their place".

One of the reasons they are considered an inferior school.

You have to put this into context.

Women and the University of Agriculture and Applied Science had their College of Home Economics. Of the few women that actually attended, they tried to "put them in their place".

One of the reasons they are considered an inferior school.

Women should just be happy we let them vote. Still trying to understand the rationale behind that decision.

I see you conveniently ignored my post...

I gave ndsu 3500 as average attendance. That would have put NDSU in the top 10% of all Division 1 Ladies ball. I counted 29 teams with higher attendance.

Don't compare ladies ball or sports to men's.

Considering the Big Sky has 2 schools (the Montana Schools) that qualify for FBS by attendance and stadium size, IT"S NOT HAPPENING.

Only 2?

http://en.wikipedia....ence#Facilities

Montana 25,203

Montana St 20,767

Sac State 21,195

PSU 20,000

Weber St 17,500

There is only 1 team in the FBS that has less capacity than the Fargodome and thats Idaho (16,000). Its not like you guys will blow everyone away with attendance in the FBS.

Only 2?

http://en.wikipedia....ence#Facilities

Montana 25,203

Montana St 20,767

Sac State 21,195

PSU 20,000

Weber St 17,500

There is only 1 team in the FBS that has less capacity than the Fargodome and thats Idaho (16,000). Its not like you guys will blow everyone away with attendance in the FBS.

Maybe if you read what he wrote you'd see why he said only 2....

Maybe if you read what he wrote you'd see why he said only 2....

I did, and he is wrong.

Considering the Big Sky has 2 schools (the Montana Schools) that qualify for FBS by attendance and stadium size, IT"S NOT HAPPENING.

Rule is 15,000 people every other year, well I listed the stadiums that can host 15,000 people. What didn't you comprehend?

I did, and he is wrong.

Rule is 15,000 people every other year, well I listed the stadiums that can host 15,000 people. What didn't you comprehend?

He said by stadium size and attendance. 2 teams in the Big Sky meet both of those. Like he said.

Darryl has some misguided delusion that if und goes fbs a corporation is going to step in and purchase enough tickets to keep them over the 15000 attendance requirement.

Where do you get that from? When did I say UND can go FBS while playing in the Alerus. Did I list the Alerus in the teams over 15,000 capacity? Go back to Mooville

Where do you get that from? When did I say UND can go FBS while playing in the Alerus. Did I list the Alerus in the teams over 15,000 capacity? Go back to Mooville

I get that from you, you have mentioned it numerous times in other threads about eastern Michigan, than proceed to ask if any corp. would do the same in Grand Forks.

Cute, my sisters prefer productive members of society, not internet trolls that have to take massive amounts of vitamin d from a lack of sun caused by countless hours hovering around a keyboard in his apartment.

So we just established your sister doesn't prefer you. Good to know.

Cute, my sisters prefer productive members of society, not internet trolls that have to take massive amounts of vitamin d from a lack of sun caused by countless hours hovering around a keyboard in his apartment.

Ah, the voice of experience.

Is Lakes in jail?