SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Proud

The Greek

What a wonderful post!

I am glad to hear of the positive outcome for your son! I pray for continued success for Nick.

Your post brings everything back to reality. This loss really, really disapoints... but as much as it hurts, we are fortunate to have experienced this hurt, many teams/fans never get this chance (I'm looking at that way now... not so much last night!).

What a great team, fanbase, tradition, etc. Thanks again for bringing in all into perspective!

I would not want to be a fan of anyone else but the Fighting Sioux!

It's fantastic to hear the Nick is having his last treatment. Continued good news to you all.

What a great post, The Greek. It really puts things in proper perspective.

We are lucky to be fans of the best college hockey program in the world.

I've been wracking my brain as to why we lost and then it hit me:

Sometimes you just do.

You can't help it. You're powerless to stop it.

So, since the world is spiraling down the toilet and negativity is the attitude du jour, why stop it?

Because then all we are is reflected by a bad attitude.

It's too easy to see the negative, to point a finger at Hakstol or whomever you dislike.

In my mind, the outcome wasn't good, but the season wasn't bad either. We were an exciting team to watch. I still maintain the most fun games to watch were games where UND were on the ice.

We are almost always perennial contenders. And sooner or later we'll win it all.

I've been wracking my brain as to why we lost and then it hit me:

Sometimes you just do.

You can't help it. You're powerless to stop it.

So, since the world is spiraling down the toilet and negativity is the attitude du jour, why stop it?

Because then all we are is reflected by a bad attitude.

It's too easy to see the negative, to point a finger at Hakstol or whomever you dislike.

In my mind, the outcome wasn't good, but the season wasn't bad either. We were an exciting team to watch. I still maintain the most fun games to watch were games where UND were on the ice.

We are almost always perennial contenders. And sooner or later we'll win it all.

Well said. Sometimes these things just happen in life. Someone has to win and someone has to lose. Unfortunately we came out on the wrong end. That's why games are played on ice, not on paper. Go Sioux and may God's blessing and healing hand continue to rest on Nick.