SiouxSports.com Forum

UND @ DU

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to every thread moving on to some fun/non-hockey subjects, I sure hope the game is close tomorrow night so that we have something to bitch about.

:p Did I just write that. I think Mapletoft used esp on me and told me to write that.

Here's to another BLOWOUT tomorrow night! :lol:

Did Blais mention a goalie for tomorrow. As great as Brandt played it wouldn't surprise me to see Parise. Especially if Brandt is sick. Plus I feel we do need two goalies and with no games next weekend Parise will have waited a long time to play.

I hope Blaiser goes with Brandt, the man is hot right now...

Bina's goal is on the front page of USCHO in a great picture. Must have been a heck of a pass for him to have that much net to shoot at.

It was; a couple of "signature" moves by Stafford beating two Denver dmen before making the pass.

Wish that i had gotten dataflix.  It really seems that we had the passing down last night.  How did the transition game look since this was a concern early in the year?

Good, crisp, short passes through the neutral zone for the most part. Looked great. Denver's defense was so bad at turning the puck over, however, that the Sioux didn't have to get through them in the neutral zone as much as you'd normally expect.

Bina's goal pic looks good enough to have it here also:

UND-du-112103.jpg