SiouxSports.com Forum

Hottest Sioux Guy

siouxchick111

To honor her beauty, Chelsey Brodt should be awarded her own Forum all to herself. This is the least we could do. Better yet, lets start a campaign to get her to transfer to UND!

Agreed.

2 things:

1) How come rewing77 hasn't started a poll on the hottest women's hockey players, and....

2) Why are there no pictures of our cheerleaders online? :silly:

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) How come rewing77 hasn't started a poll on the hottest women's hockey players, and....

1. Is anyone not going to pick Chelsey?

2. I think because the cheer team is mainly an REA thing, and all things at REA are done poorly. Thus, I don't think they can handle the responsibility.

1. Is anyone not going to pick Chelsey?

2. I think because the cheer team is mainly an REA thing, and all things at REA are done poorly. Thus, I don't think they can handle the responsibility.

The cheer team and danceline are a part of the athletic department. Nothing to do with REA.

I doubt they will have their pictures taken because they are not a scholarship team. They get 2 tickets to each hockey game, and that is probably it.

So who's going to call up the cheer team and volunteer to be their official photographer?

So who's going to call up the cheer team and volunteer to be their official photographer?

Think of all the publicity and money. I'm sure every college dorm room will have at least one "Cheerleaders of UND" calendar. If they do a swimsuit edition, then we're talking multiple copies :0

UND cheer team second only to the Dallas Cowboy CHeerleaders :0 :0 :0

These are a couple of different, more flatttering pictures of Meghan Mutrie. In the first one she is on the lower right and in the second, she is on the far right. Looks like she's easier on the eyes than any yellow vermin!

Hey, I will not have you talk about Chelsey like that!! :silly::0 . She may play for the Goophs, but damn!!! :0