Chicago_State_Cougars.gif

Chicago State University Cougars

Athletic Website: http://gocsucougars.com/

Overall Record: 6-23 (3-7 Great West)

Last Action: 73-105 loss @ South Dakota

RPI: 338

great-west-conference-logo.png

Great West Conference website and standings

I didn't start watching until just before halftime............................have not seen or heard of Brekke at all...........is he playing?

He hurt his foot/ankle according to the live chat. Not sure on severity, although he's back on the bench.....

Last night was an unreal dunk fest. Huff with a 1 handed, 2 handed jams, & a 1 handed stickback off a miss. Mitchell with the lob from Anderson. And Allards in the 2nd half was monsterous. That was fun. I have to believe Schuler is hurt, he isn't doing much right now. Anyone know anything? Also, Anderson blocking a player on a breakaway layup while trailing the play, may be the play of the night. It was silly good. Was it just me or did we have a lot of 3's that rattled in and out?

Last night was an unreal dunk fest. Huff with a 1 handed, 2 handed jams, & a 1 handed stickback off a miss. Mitchell with the lob from Anderson. And Allards in the 2nd half was monsterous. That was fun. I have to believe Schuler is hurt, he isn't doing much right now. Anyone know anything? Also, Anderson blocking a player on a breakaway layup while trailing the play, may be the play of the night. It was silly good. Was it just me or did we have a lot of 3's that rattled in and out?

Last night was really fun to watch, I was only able to see the first half but the score could have been even more lopsided. We were getting a lot of open looks from beyond the arc that were just rattling out. As for Schuler, I've gotta think something is up. He hasn't been playing as well the last couple of games, and has been short on most every shot I've seen him take. Might not even be an injury but a confidence thing, although that would be weird at this point in the year considering how well he's played.

Last night was really fun to watch, I was only able to see the first half but the score could have been even more lopsided. We were getting a lot of open looks from beyond the arc that were just rattling out. As for Schuler, I've gotta think something is up. He hasn't been playing as well the last couple of games, and has been short on most every shot I've seen him take. Might not even be an injury but a confidence thing, although that would be weird at this point in the year considering how well he's played.

Great win last night for the seniors. Was alittle surprised they were not presented with a framed jersey like in the years past. Anybody know the reason they didn't get one? Always thought the framed jersey's were awesome. Schuler dislocated his shoulder a couple of games ago and might be bothering him more than anyone is letting on. Need 2 more wins to close out the regular season and then plow through the conference tournament. Go Sioux