SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BEAVERS - Sunday Edition

AZSIOUX

per brads blog

Todays TV: Midcontinent 322, FSSN, Midco Sports Network, FCS Atlantic, DirecTV 617.

UNDs lines

19 Evan Trupp22 Brad Malone21 Matt Frattin

17 Jason Gregoire10 Corban Knight26 Brett Hextall

8 Mike Cichy29 Brock Nelson27 Carter Rowney

15 Brent Davidson9 Mario Lamoureux11 Derek Rodwell

2 Andrew MacWilliam25 Jake Marto

4 Derek Forbort24 Ben Blood

3 Derrick LaPoint18 Dillon Simpson

32 Aaron Dell

31 Brad Eidsness

Bemidji States lines

28 Jordan George19 Matt Read22 Ian Lowe

16 Emil Billberg14 Aaron McLeod18 Radoslav Illo

17 Jamie MacQueen11 Shea Walters15 Ryan Cramer

12 Jeff Jubinville13 Drew Fisher6 Darcy Findlay

8 Jake Areshenko29 Brad Hunt

5 Matt Carlson3 Ryan Adams

4 Dan McIntyre26 Kyle Brodie

33 Dan Bakala

35 Mathieu Dugas

Is the Cup in the building?

Per Brad's blog earlier in the week (and in yesterday's Herald) the Cup will not be presented this weekend but rather during the WCHA Playoffs....likely Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th after the Sioux wrap up the 1st round series (similar to how they did it 2009).

Per Brad's blog earlier in the week (and in yesterday's Herald) the Cup will not be presented this weekend but rather during the WCHA Playoffs....likely Saturday the 12th or Sunday the 13th after the Sioux wrap up the 1st round series (similar to how they did it 2009).

I still think the league should box it up and take it to Michigan Tech. I know it's about being respectful to the home team and what not. But, it's still nice for the team that wins the McNaughton Cup that day to finally see the reward for all the hard work.

Besides, when's the last time Michigan Tech saw their trophy anyways? ;)

Really sad to say that I'm no longer watching the game. The webcast is inop.

It buffers then pixalates long enough to bring in audio then buffers again. I haven't been able to piece together 30 seconds of continuous hockey. It went bad right after MacWilliam's penalty. Came back long enough for me to see BSU players celebrating a goal and then went away.

Really sad to say that I'm no longer watching the game. The webcast is inop.

It buffers then pixalates long enough to bring in audio then buffers again. I haven't been able to piece together 30 seconds of continuous hockey. It went bad right after MacWilliam's penalty. Came back long enough for me to see BSU players celebrating a goal and then went away.

There is two webcasts on Fightsioux.com, click on the first one. Its a flash one from my understanding and its coming in perfect.