SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux @ MSU - Sunday edition

AZSIOUX

One of the highlights that they just played while coming back from commercial was an MSUM/CC game. The Maverick player puts a "big hit" on the CC player, but right before they cut away you can see the ref raising his arm to call a penalty. :lol:

Don't they have any clips of hits where the players aren't breaking the rules?

One of the highlights that they just played while coming back from commercial was an MSUM/CC game. The Maverick player puts a "big hit" on the CC player, but right before they cut away you can see the ref raising his arm to call a penalty. :lol:

no, it's kato. :lol:

Watching Sioux Hockey for 40 years. From the time he returned last year and his start this year, Frattin has impressed me as one of the all time best. Passes well, physical and one of best shots I recall. Also has come through with big plays at critical times.

Watching Sioux Hockey for 40 years. From the time he returned last year and his start this year, Frattin has impressed me as one of the all time best. Passes well, physical and one of best shots I recall. Also has come through with big plays at critical times.

Totally agree...on a team with lots of talent, he has been far and away the best player.

oh come on that woud be ridiculous :lol:

Totally agree...on a team with lots of talent, he has been far and away the best player.

He just seems to be working harder and harder every night.

I think it's because he knows what it feels like to be a Sioux player, then lose it and have it be gone forever. Now he's given a second chance and he's not going to let it go to waste. Not that the rest of the guys take it for granted, but until it's gone, you don't know what you had.

He just seems to be working harder and harder every night.

I think it's because he knows what it feels like to be a Sioux player, then lose it and have it be gone forever. Now he's given a second chance and he's not going to let it go to waste. Not that the rest of the guys take it for granted, but until it's gone, you don't know what you had.

Not to mention he is a pure sniper that we haven't seen in many years.