10,200 - 1988 Millersville

13,200 - 1988 Cal State Sacramento

8,400 - 1989 Edinboro

7,103 - 1990 Northern Colorado

8,253 - 1990 Cal Poly

9,086 - 1990 Pitt State

4,839 - 1991 Mankato State

6,230 - 1992 Northeast Missouri

What was capacity at Dakotah Field? Wow. Big turnaround from the 1988 playoffs to 1989 and beyond. What happened?

I was shocked at how much difference it makes having Brock Jensen at QB. The Bison actually had an offense at times. It seemed Jensen was rather rusty until the 4th quarter. The Defense was very good as it has been for most of the season.

Don't kid yourself the Bison wore down a team with 28 scholarships today and won in the fourth quarter. Montana State plays with the full 63 so they'll probably win by three plus scores. Today's outcomes just proved how !@#!$ the MVFC was this season. The three MVFC schools basically got set up with three byes and still only managed to advance only two schools. It will be nice watching MSU kick Bison ass next week.

• Upvote 1

Don't kid yourself the Bison wore down a team with 28 scholarships today and won in the fourth quarter. Montana State plays with the full 63 so they'll probably win by three plus scores. Today's outcomes just proved how !@#!$ the MVFC was this season. The three MVFC schools basically got set up with three byes and still only managed to advance only two schools. It will be nice watching MSU kick Bison ass next week.

3+ scores? That's a lot to put in MSUs lap. They lost badly to Northern Arizona, won a 2 point game at home to Northern Colorado, and had a 3 point win at Idaho State for goodness' sake. I think MSU will win, but not by the margin you are suggesting.

If I may, I'll try to get away from all of the NDSU v. RMU talk.............(for the record, I fully expect NDSU to throttle Bob Morris this weekend).

Here's the FCS playoff bracket.

So, what are everybody's thoughts? We all used talk pretty diligently about the DII playoffs.................let's move on up!

I'm picking William & Mary and Eastern Washington to meet up in Frisco in January.

IMO the lower bracket is all about Delaware and William & Mary, there won't be a close game until the semis. W&M beat the Blue Hens by one at home earlier this season.

Seems like the upper bracket has more parody with Appalachian St, Stephen F. Austin, Eastern Washington, Montana St, and even Villanova. I think if EWU gets a second chance at Montana St., they'll come out on top. EWU has been playing much better football the 2nd half of the season than has MSU. App St. has to be the favorite, out of the upper bracket, the Big Sky fan in me has to root for EWU or MSU if they get there. Also, I'm not positve that App St. would match up well with Stephen F. Austin if they meet up.

As of now (the day before ;) ) I'm picking Eastern Washington to win it all, defeating William & Mary in the title game. I reserve my right to reconsider Saturday night.

william and mary is a solid pick. they have a great defense and nearly knocked off UNC a few weeks ago. i think they win it

ndsus defense will keep it close vs. montana state. it will be low scoring