SiouxSports.com Forum

minnesota idea

YaneA

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey diggs, any flies in that new arena yet this year? I just remember that the seats in the new arena aren't as forgiving as the old benches when you are drunk and fall forward three rows as I did a few times.

I no longer kill flies. I learned from my mistake. Fell down three rows? You fell down the whole damn aisle once. Funniest thing I have ever seen. All I remember about the couch burning is you holding onto the one pillow from Luke's couch that didn't get in the fire, like it was your baby or something. :D

UND 7>MN 5>SCSU 0

Because you know they will be watching... :)

I would have thought we'd hit all the evil teams in the WCHA, greyeagle. UND and MN are two. No love for UW?

Guess my assumption that MN fans dislike UND and UW equally are wrong. SCSU has really improved then! :D

to that catchy tune: If I had a million dollars...

"if I had twenty dollars...." Just for you Bochenski (sp?)! :D

WPoS

Hey WPoS can you send me a picture of yourself so I can pick you out from all of the other Goopher punks. Assuming you'll show up for the games

Hey WPoS can you send me a picture of yourself so I can pick you out from all of the other Goopher punks. Assuming you'll show up for the games

I would, but as I told forecheck I will be forced to be in SC this weekend. Otherwise you'd be meeting me...altho a punk I am not! :)

WPoS

[i would, but as I told forecheck I will be forced to be in SC this weekend. Otherwise you'd be meeting me...altho a punk I am not! :D

WPoS

Oh WPOS, you can always make me laugh. Of course you're a punk! :)

Nothing wrong with Gopher fans who know how to dish it out as well as take it.

Oh WPOS, you can always make me laugh. Of course you're a punk! :p

Nothing wrong with Gopher fans who know how to dish it out as well as take it.

forecheck... :D

yah, SOME of the UND fans are good, a few last year got my wife absolutely bombed before a game last year at Sally's...we'll hook up for a brew before the games down here maybe... :p

Still don't think I am a punk there, punkette! :)

WPoS

forecheck... :D

yah, SOME of the UND fans are good, a few last year got my wife absolutely bombed before a game last year at Sally's...we'll hook up for a brew before the games down here maybe... :p

Still don't think I am a punk there, punkette! ???

WPoS

Quid pro quo then. Some Gopher fans got me juiced up before the championship game. I suck at beer darts. :)

I'm sure I'll be there again this year. Who wants to go to Cancun for spring break??

Quid pro quo then.  Some Gopher fans got me juiced up before the championship game.  I suck at beer darts.  ???

I'm sure I'll be there again this year.  Who wants to go to Cancun for spring break??

:D now who woulda gotten you juiced at BD?!?!?! :)

WPoS

YaneA -- what about some kind of eye-chart geared towards the ref/linesmen?

Hey Ref:

If you can read this

you're not doing

your job!!

aargh!!!! I can't work my computer -- 1st line large print, subsequent lines smaller print --- can I list myself for being inept with my computer?

Or something much more witty .....

Geez you two! Don't you realize that you are ENEMIES?:p Quit flirting and start dishing :p

Ok, I'm kidding, but I couldn't resist

OK, FINE, you're all going down! I hate all of you, may your undies get bunched and cause large rashes! ??? Actually, only a few of you that I can't stand :p

WPoS

i heard the interview also.

CRR -- who was Steve talking about when he said that "person x" hates Europeans (hockey players)? Was it Don Cherry? I missed that part and only got the tail end of his statement .....

Funny too when Steve mentioned that when they are recognized at Canadian customs they get put to the front of the line, and hurried thru -- what a perk ...

I was listening as well. The only disappointing thing was that the Brothers are going to be signing autographs DURING the game when real hockey fans will be in their seats booing the Gophers. I'll have several Hansons/Slap Shot related signs for Saturday night.

That reminds me, forecheck & redwing: Do you want me to bring all the signs to you Friday or do you want me to split them up into two deliveries, one for each game?