SiouxSports.com Forum

2011 NCAA Tourney Xcel Energy Center

Ice Arena Man

would love to get the 4 extra if you got them let me know

Hey Snuffy, we did get the extra tickets (I guess the ticket gods felt sorry for shafting us all those years past) but there are a couple of Sioux fans ahead of you. If they fall through, I'll let you know. I plan to sell them and get the money ASAP. I don't want someone to say they want them and, if the Sioux don't make it, change their minds and leave me holding tickets I can't get rid of.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Snuffy, we did get the extra tickets (I guess the ticket gods felt sorry for shafting us all those years past) but there are a couple of Sioux fans ahead of you. If they fall through, I'll let you know. I plan to sell them and get the money ASAP. I don't want someone to say they want them and, if the Sioux don't make it, change their minds and leave me holding tickets I can't get rid of.

Any chance that you're adopting new family members? :)

• 3 months later...

The tickets come through the mail in March and I think both years, I got my tickets I had to go to the post office and sign for them.

Does any one have any idea when they inform you on where your seats are located?I have heard that they inform you in December,but i haven't heard anything.

• Upvote 1

Does any one have any idea when they inform you on where your seats are located?I have heard that they inform you in December,but i haven't heard anything.

I have always found out my seats when my tickets arrived. I do not think there is a way of finding out early.

Last year, they actually sent out letters in early December with details of your seat locations. I haven't seen anything this season, so it's possible that it was something special they did for Detroit due to the unique seating situation at Ford Field.