SiouxSports.com Forum

2011 NCAA Tourney Xcel Energy Center

Ice Arena Man

. . . .due to the unique seating situation at Ford Field.

You mean that one that left me giving about eleven ticket packages away to the Detroit Area Youth Hockey Foundation because no one wanted to watch

hockey in an indoor football stadium, and because the teams that made the Frozen Four either had near non-existent fan bases or because their

fan bases are generally adverse to travel? In large numbers anyway. Or, in numbers large enough to fill Ford Field. Only North Dakota fans could

have, and would have, done that.

My guess is that we will not see seating assignments until tickets arrive in March. Fortunately, there is not a bad seat in the house at The X.

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

Tickets for NCAA tourney arrived today! Got 2 sets of tickets. The funny thing about it is that the tickets that I obtained in the lottery are 203 Row 2 . The additional 2 tickets that I bought after I got the e-mail that said I could purchase extra tickets are in C4 Row 4. Seems to me I gort better seats with the extra tickets I bought. Called the X to find out which tickets seats were better and was told the club seats are better. Seems I got better seats by buying the extra tickets?

Tickets for NCAA tourney arrived today! Got 2 sets of tickets. The funny thing about it is that the tickets that I obtained in the lottery are 203 Row 2 . The additional 2 tickets that I bought after I got the e-mail that said I could purchase extra tickets are in C4 Row 4. Seems to me I gort better seats with the extra tickets I bought. Called the X to find out which tickets seats were better and was told the club seats are better. Seems I got better seats by buying the extra tickets?

Haha, that's awesome! If the Sioux make it and you're looking to get rid of some seats, I'd gladly take them off your hands. Maybe face plus a case of beer? :bigsmile:

• 4 weeks later...