SiouxSports.com Forum

Minor Bar Trouble for the Boys

jk

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say throw the book at one of your goalies and see if he can stop it. :)

I'll give JJ an 89 percent chance of stopping the book :)

In any case, I think WPoS is right, just because you didn't get caught doesn't mean you aren't accountable for your actions. I'm not saying that Blais can eliminate the air of invulnerability from the hockey players. But he won't be punching them out like whatshisname in Wisconsin either. (God Leavitt is a crybaby. If he didn't suck so bad, I doubt that would have been a big issue)

Blais needs them to keep a level head on their shoulders. Too much invulnerability, and they will get smacked down so hard on the ice that it'll make last year's troubles look minor.

so in other words it is ok as long as others do it, but don't get caught?!?! C'mon! There is some scary repercussions to thinking like that!

I wasn't trying to say that it was ok as long as you don't get caught, I was saying that it didn't matter if just Parise and Smaby got caught, because if Blais punishes them, he should punish everyone that was present at the bar. Which maybe he is attempting to do with this "bar banning" until xmas thing.

I guess that means Zach's doc cleared him for this weekend, although I don't see the sense in playing him for this series...

I see it as a way to get Zach's line going and get on role. Murray has played decent but it would be nice to see him get some points and get going.