SiouxSports.com Forum

anyone watching the game ?

Fetch

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So maybe the WCHA was actually overrated this year? Eastern schools have just been dominating.

or we could just go with the easy excuse of "WCHA teams play in a very hard conference and so come National Tournament, we're banged up and tired." :lol:

I think Wisconsin just didn't show up. Much like at the Final Five losing to SCSU.

All I gotta say this years National Tournament was just lame. A lot of the games weren't even competitive. The Frozen Four games were not even close to being competitive. Yikes. :lol:

I agree. It's just not as fun without the Gophers. :angry:

Nice to see UW get embarrassed. Does anyone out east recruit besides BC?

That ice was horrible. What a terrible idea by the NCAA.

Except for the fact they had the most people in history watching an indoor hockey game. That goes for any league. That is pretty cool. 37,000 in attendance. Looked terrible on TV when they panned back to show the way the field was set up.

Except for the fact they had the most people in history watching an indoor hockey game. That goes for any league. That is pretty cool. 37,000 in attendance. Looked terrible on TV when they panned back to show the way the field was set up.

Yeah I thought the same thing. It was like the dome was halved off.

Because the Frozen Four is in St. Paul next year does that mean it won't host a regional?

nope, the regionals are elsewhere....Midwest - Green Bay, Wisc and Mich. Tech hosts, West - St. Louis and the CCHA hosts, Northeast - Manchester, NH and UNH hosts, and East - Bridgeport, Conn. and Yale and Fairfield host.

nope, the regionals are elsewhere....Midwest - Green Bay, Wisc and Mich. Tech hosts, West - St. Louis and the CCHA hosts, Northeast - Manchester, NH and UNH hosts, and East - Bridgeport, Conn. and Yale and Fairfield host.

Thanks SFB! It sure would be nice to get a regional back in GF.