SiouxSports.com Forum

REA

Pudd

Good Article? Jody Hodgson is a tool. Apparently lost in his tears is any attempt to actually be a professional and not let his childish emotions get in the way.

How is he a tool? Everything he said is true. Please tell us what points are not true? It is refreshing that somebody actually is telling it like it is!

Good Article? Jody Hodgson is a tool. Apparently lost in his tears is any attempt to actually be a professional and not let his childish emotions get in the way.

Well, you might be in the minority because there are a lot of people that have applauded what Jody said.

I agree with everything he says, especially this:

"The only urgency in the matter is that those that wanted to see the nickname and logo change were beginning to think that it might be approved," Hodgson said. "They thought, 'We better get these things changed because we might have both tribes approving this thing.' That's the only conclusion I can come to."

If were up to me I wouldn't change one thing in REA. In fact, I would work with SL and SR to expand the use of Native American imagery.

Somebody having the stones to be honest and state publically what they really think.... too few and far between these days, I'm afraid.

Just think what might have happened had ANYONE in the UND leadership taken this stance. I applaud Hakstol and Roebuck for having the cajones to say what they felt.