Concordia @ Sioux

sioux fan in phoenix

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

mksioux:

Said he also visited a couple of other MAAC schools, but said he chose UND because he got a better academic scholarship. Perry asked him if he had any doubts about making the team & Foyt said after a few practices with the squad he was confident he had the needed talent.

Parise out with an unspecified injury...

Thanks for the re-cap phoenix.

Goal by Concordia. :D

I tried the dataflix deal. Freebie tonight. Worked for awhile, and then, kaput.

Not sure it is reliable enough to drop dough.

I did not even notice. Is Hennessey announcing the dataflix game as well, or are there different announcers.

I was so enthralled with watching moving pictures on my computer screen that I did not notice.

Geez, a ppg for Concordia. 6-1.

I talked to Zach after the game. He said he went down the wrong way on his left knee and heard a pop. He tried to go for another shift, but couldn't push off on it. They decided to take him out of the game to avoid further damage. They probably won't know exactly what the problem is until Monday. He looked like he was walking without much trouble and seemed to be in pretty good spirits under the circumstances. He said if they'd been playing BC, he would have stayed in the game.

Now I have to write a recap for USCHO.

They're saying it takes a lot longer with a sprain than a tear...Parise looked somber in the dressing room, according to Hennessy...

Well, this sucks, especially for "non game". :D:0

Not sure where Hennessy got his information, but a standard MCL sprain generally is less problematic than a tear with a 2-4 week rehab period, unless the ACL went too. Either way, if anything major needs to be done, I'd hope the work is done by people who have a hot clue.

Thx, PCM.

Somewhat promising news given the circumstances *walking without much trouble*...Any drs. or pre-meds out there that care to offer their opinion?

ScottM: Tim's color guy said that. He said that sprains typically aggravate a lot longer & that it takes longer to get up to speed than a tear. Said something to the effect that if it were a tear he could go under the knife & rehab quicker (unless I heard it bass ackwards)...

Well, this sucks, especially for "non game". :D:0

Not sure where Hennessy got his information, but a standard MCL sprain generally is less problematic than a tear with a 2-4 week rehab period, unless the ACL went too. Either way, if anything major needs to be done, I'd hope the work is done by people who have a hot clue.

I'm not a doctor, but if he tore his ACL I doubt he would be able to walk on it. My brother tore his ACL and was out of sports for well over 6 months.