SiouxSports.com Forum

Dataflix Question

Superman0099

I get the Dataflix Movie Player window as well.

I wonder if anyone who actually has purchased the package already can get the game?

Nope. I bought the whole year package, watched the football game vs SCSU this afternoon, but I got squat tonight.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was told that if you buy the $100 package that you can go back and watch the game later for free. But if you buy the individual games you have to watch it live.

Oops -- he did say "package". I missed that distinction. It's not my night for details, apparently. :angry:

I didn't want to buy a package unseen, so bought an individual game. It make sense that since the archives are essentially new products, they're not available to single-item purchasers; but they can easily add the new archive product to the package, making it available to those people.

DataFlix has a Colorado address:

DataFlix

6091 S. Quebec Street, Suite 200

Centennial, CO 80111

303-488-4015

Anybody local that can call for free and try to find out what the heck the deal is? Please share any info you get here.

Tried calling... got the voice mail of some guy named Denny.

The Duluth feed seems to be working OK. Prpich and Peluso going at it, now. Peluso seeming to be getting the best of it, according to Duluth announcers.

Sioux announcers have Prpich the winner; must have been a good one.

There was absolutely no problem with the football webcast this afternoon. That's what is so wierd.

I'm glad it's not just me. Too bad for all of you who were tuning in for the first time, though. It really is fun to watch the webcasts (when they are working).