SiouxSports.com Forum

Dataflix Question

Superman0099

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every time I try to connect it just says it can't contact the server (and takes away one of my 5 tries!) Glad I didn't pay for this or I'd be demanding a refund. I thought after the first football game this was going to be the example of them doing it right with everything fixed?

Another major gripe. I thought all the home sioux games were state-wide on midcontinent?? It's nowhere to be seen on any of my channels here in Bismarck :D

Anyone watching it on tv in Grand Forks? Maybe it's a television problem and not a dataflix problem?:angry:

SIOUX SCORE!!!!

sprig-- at least for football, the archives are something that have to be purchased separately. Buying the game doesn't entitle you to the archived copy.

Great, I thought the 5 views gave you the chance to watch it again later after you viewed it live. Maybe it's buffering for a period :angry:

Great, I thought the 5 views gave you the chance to watch it again later after you viewed it live. Maybe it's buffering for a period :angry:

I thought that if you buy the package the archives are included, but that you can't get the archive on a free preview.

I thought that if you buy the package the archives are included, but that you can't get the archive on a free preview.

I could be wrong, but after the free football trial didn't work well for me, I purchased the Augustana game to check it out again (item #709). When I hit "watch" on that product page I get nothing. When I go to the Augustana archive page (product #242), there's no "watch" link, but rather a "buy for $2.95" link.

Could be an isolated error, but that's what happened to me.

Is ANYONE getting the webcast? A different screen comes up for me than for the football webcasts. It says "Dataflix movie player" instead of "Ralph Engelstad Arena" and there is no picture, although the free previews are working.

This leads me to believe the problem is on their end. Anyone?