star2city

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UNI 28

NDSU 13

about 11 minutes left in the 4th.

NDSU fans have been warned to refrain from throwing things onto the field or it will result in a penalty against NDSU.

I'd be embarrassed if I was a NDSU fan seeing other fans throwing stuff onto the field. It's amazing seeing so many NDSU fans jump ship cause of one struggling season.

I'd be embarrassed if I was a NDSU fan seeing other fans throwing stuff onto the field. It's amazing seeing so many NDSU fans jump ship cause of one struggling season.

That is crazy that they are throwing stuff on the field at the Fargodome. I guess it sucks being 1-5 though, you can't blame em.

Fight broke out on the NDSU sidelines!!!!!!!!!!!

and glow stick night was hockey and hasn't happened in two years.

I know what he's sayin about the glowsticks and pot calling kettle black...BUT, it is the stinking BISON! They are getting worked, their fans are frustrated, fights are breaking out on the sidelines, and they are 1-5. I LOVE IT!

I know what he's sayin about the glowsticks and pot calling kettle black...BUT, it is the stinking BISON! They are getting worked, their fans are frustrated, fights are breaking out on the sidelines, and they are 1-5. I LOVE IT!

I really don't know if Bohl sees 2010 after watching this.

UNI and SIU is going to be a hell of a game next week. Hopefully Lennon accomplishes the job that SIU hired him to do, win at UNIDome.

And now to Channel 617 for some hockey. Football in full swing, hockey getting going, baseball playoffs, gotta love October.

They are in rough shape. That ship is sinking fast.

Watched the game on television. Not only is NDSU a bad team but they are a chippy, dirty bad team as well. Paschall should sit a game for starting that melee on the sidelines by throwing a punch, but without him the Bison wouldn't stand a chance against anyone. As for the fans throwing stuff on the field I'd have to say that seems almost par for the course for some of their fans who lurk here and on other sites all over the internet.

When you look at the statistics, it's kind of amazing that UND is 3-2. The defense is giving up more than 300 yards per game passing, and over 160 yards per game rushing. I can understand struggling in one area or the other, but not both. It seems that the saving grace right now is turnover margin (UND is +6), and defensive/special teams scoring (3 td's and 2 safeties).

It took half the season, but my Red Raiders finally put together a complete game tonight. 66-14 over Kansas St.

Tech started the 2nd sring QB (maybe not for long) who threw 7 TD passes before they put in the 3rd string offense. 740 yards of total offense.

It's about time. We have a tough stretch ahead with 4 ranked teams in the last 6 games:

@ Nebraska

Kansas

A&M

@ Okla St

OU

@ Baylor (JerryWorld in Dallas)

I've got tickets to all but OSU and Nebraska, so I'll be MIA on some of the UND game days.

It took half the season, but my Red Raiders finally put together a complete game tonight. 66-14 over Kansas St.

Tech started the 2nd sring QB (maybe not for long) who threw 7 TD passes before they put in the 3rd string offense. 740 yards of total offense.

It's about time. We have a tough stretch ahead with 4 ranked teams in the last 6 games:

@ Nebraska

Kansas

A&M

@ Okla St

OU

@ Baylor (JerryWorld in Dallas)

I've got tickets to all but OSU and Nebraska, so I'll be MIA on some of the UND game days.

I'm sure you'll be around before then, but you've gotta come back here with a review of Jerryworld.