AZSIOUX

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great period for Knight and Kristo.

Not so much for Genoway.

Eidsness looks sharp.

And lame intermission shows? NOOOOOOOOOOO! Seriously, what else is new?

They should just stick to chuck a puck and turkey bowling.

EDIT: Also, you can tell it is a preseason game for everyone, including the production team as they've made some really bad decisions with cameras. They almost missed the Kristo goal entirely.

Now you know how I've felt the past couple years while you've been listening to the real radio during away games and I've had webcast. :(

Well that won't be the case this year... but as long as it is us scoring... it's fine by me that you spoil the "surprise"

...and I can't even find an email address or phone number to call to complain, except for the generic WDAZ contact info.

I can't believe they don't have anything set up specifically for FSSN.

in the grand scheme of things... is this REALLY that big of a deal? they update you on how much is left pretty often...

in the grand scheme of things... is this REALLY that big of a deal? they update you on how much is left pretty often...

The fact is, is that it makes it look like a sub-par production. It's a common thing in all hockey broadcasts. Why they can't/don't/won't put it up, I have no idea.