SiouxSports.com Forum

UND Hockey via Satellite

best0186

It's actually the original 30 inch dish I bought online from Sioux Shop in 2003. I've got a one year old LNB. Perhaps it is time to test the HOA with a bit bigger dish....

I just bought a 1 meter Winegard and I was able to scan it in for the first time since the Denver series. I was using a 30" Winegard. I'm thinking of a 1.2 yet?

Tonight is proof for me that bigger dish makes a difference! Plus we have 40mph gusts here tonight. Pete is the man!! Can't thank him enough for helping me!

GLAD to help how ever I can, it's been a roller coaster of a season so far for Sioux on satellite, worst part is all other feeds are normal.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Thanks for the info guys. Kinda frustrated I get the other channels (RIT game) and some baseball, but not a hint of life on the blind scan or manual program scan for the FSSN frequency...Happily the UND Insider is a very good back up, but just not on my 60 inch screen! Go Sioux!

Using the Hotdish, I first scanned in 91w, picked up the RIT/Army game, but no signal on FSSN. Nudged my dish a tich West and got 72/72 for signal. Game is coming in beautifully. Have had to do the 'nudge' for every series this year. However, having nudged, I still pick up the RIT/Army game. Could be my dish isn't quite perfect on the mount, but it doesn't take much to bring in FSSN.

Using the Hotdish, I first scanned in 91w, picked up the RIT/Army game, but no signal on FSSN. Nudged my dish a tich West and got 72/72 for signal. Game is coming in beautifully. Have had to do the 'nudge' for every series this year. However, having nudged, I still pick up the RIT/Army game. Could be my dish isn't quite perfect on the mount, but it doesn't take much to bring in FSSN.

We have had many reports this season of where the Sioux signal seems not to be right on 91w, so your dish sounds as if it was setup correctly for 91w but because of this phenomenon, moving the dish helped. Seems to be nationalised also?

I have a motorized dish and nudging did not help the signal quality at all for me tonight in the Twin Cities.

We have had many reports this season of where the Sioux signal seems not to be right on 91w, so your dish sounds as if it was setup correctly for 91w but because of this phenomenon, moving the dish helped. Seems to be rationalised also?

I have a motorized dish and nudging did not help the signal quality at all for me tonight in the Twin Cities.

Would be nice to have a day or two of a powered FSSN tp, so those with fixed systems could point at the Sioux signal

We have had many reports this season of where the Sioux signal seems not to be right on 91w, so your dish sounds as if it was setup correctly for 91w but because of this phenomenon, moving the dish helped. Seems to be rationalised also?

I should also say that before I nudged it, I had 0/11 for signal quality. No signal at all...not poor. So it was only with the minor adjustment that I could get anything at all on the transponder. Working great now tho.