SiouxSports.com Forum

Need stat help!

FightingSioux4

Had a conversation with a gopher fan on Friday night in the tent across fromm the X. Found out that TJ Oshie is Canadian because he is from Spokane(pronounced Spoke Cane), Washington, Canada and that Lamoreaux has to be Canadian(it didn't occur to him that the Lamoreaux's that play for the Gopher women were his sisters). Told him I wouldn't care if our entire team was Canadian as long as they continued to kick the gopher's a$$ year in and year out. He also told me he was happy UMD beat us because they also only have all Minnesota kids.

7 Canadians on a roster does not constitute "All Minnesota" kids. What's with these people?

Yeah I here ya too 'den hosers. Got my 2-4 of Blue and a pound of back bacon. Take off, eh.

"oh geez", man the "hoser" thing brings me back to Stange Brew with Bob & Doug McKenzie....remember that classic Canadian beer flick? I know it's a little off track from the original posting, but couldn't resist! :lol: