SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BADGERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i think some PP work may be in need for this week. frusterating but o well. we will see where we end up tomorrow morning. bad bad weekend. have 4-5 days to get back in form and see what happens in ncaa's

awful showing all around but this sioux fan with all others will be watching selection show in morning and will be ready to watch the sioux friday or saturday!!

the question will be, will umtc sneak in to get 4 wcha teams in

go sioux

well, i think some PP work may be in need for this week. frusterating but o well. we will see where we end up tomorrow morning. bad bad weekend. have 4-5 days to get back in form and see what happens in ncaa's

awful showing all around

It's been needing work for the past month or so. It's embarrassing. :lol:

Have we reverted back to not being able to score goals? Our showing this weekend reminds me of the GLI.... ???

This is just our early playoff season.

Now we start our second half of the playoff season and win the next four.

I sure hope so. Otherwise we might just fizzle out like Minnesota and CC did after winning the MacNaughton Cup and then proceeding to bow out at the Final Five and then lose in the first round of the regional. :lol:???

congrats to the badgers..........i think they have a less than 1% chance of sneaking into tourney now. not sure but most liley they are golfing monday

the sioux will be ready next weekend, we hope :lol:

go dogz tonight

Anyone have any thoughts on what they will work on during the next three practices? What, besides hopefully their psychie, can they improve on?

Can they put a band-aid on their PP and PK in that short of time? I think they can work on BE leaving the puck for his D.

Anyone have any thoughts on what they will work on during the next three practices? What, besides hopefully their psychie, can they improve on?

Can they put a band-aid on their PP and PK in that short of time? I think they can work on BE leaving the puck for his D.

One thing that I can take out of this weekend is that besides BE's guffaw that got UMD it's first goal was after that happened he played pretty solid the rest of the game as well as against Wisconsin. Our D, PP, and PK though.....=/

The feeling I'm having definitely reminds me of how I felt when the Sioux bowed out in the Great Lakes Invitational.

Could also work on trying to remember how to score goals. Just a review session at the very least. It seems like they are trying to revert to the Sioux team that doesn't know how to score goals.

Limping into the NCAA Tournament. Not good.

As this year progressed this team has proven that it can be a good team. We have been here before and for whatever reason, maturity, confidence, chemistry, etc. we moved from nearly the worst to first! We have the horses and the coaches. Admittedly, if someone would have said we would score one goal in the final five we would laughed our butts off. But it happens, ours is a human team. I have to believe that the coaches will disect this weekend and prepare for the big dance! Personally, I think the boys need to understand that the McNaughton is a reward for what was done - other than get you a seat at the table - it proves nothing about the outcome of the next game. Last year we had to play at the Kohl (as inhospitable as they come) and we prevailed. We best be prepared for more inhospitable surroundings, as we might end up in the gopher hole!