SiouxSports.com Forum

FINAL 5 / NCAA Scoreboard Thead

AZSIOUX

Yale wins. I thought that would help the Gophers. But looking at USCHO PWR, the Gophers are in essence now at 15.

The Sioux dropped to 7th. (3 way tie for 5th, but lower in RPI than NE and Yale.)

It keeps getting more interesting. AZSIOUX--that PWR predictor is too newfangled for me. I have to wait for results :silly:

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yale wins. I thought that would help the Gophers. But looking at USCHO PWR, the Gophers are in essence now at 15.

The Sioux dropped to 7th. (3 way tie for 5th, but lower in RPI than NE and Yale.)

It keeps getting more interesting. AZSIOUX--that PWR predictor is too newfangled for me. I have to wait for results :silly:

As long as princeton doesn't win the ecac yale will remain a 2 seed which means with a win tonight we will not be headed to bridgeport and should yale win the ecac we will not be headed to manchester as yale,nh and us will all be 2 seeds.

Then cheer for Air Force tomorrow night. Or UMass-Lowell to pull off the upset. I believe wins by either of those teams will knock them out.

I take that back. Apparently the Northern Michigan & Alaska game will be a factor too. Minnesota is really hanging on by a string.

I think it's actually better if AFA loses. That means a place is being taken up by a non top 16 team, while if AFA wins it seems they could still end up being top 16 anyway and the Goofers still ahead of them.

While I think it would be great if the Goofs don't make it when getting to host (yet again) I'm not afraid to have them in the field. It just would be cool to have the Sioux in "the John" with no Goofer team and lots of cheap tickets.

I don't have all the permutations laid out, but the highest I've been able to get Minnesota is 13 and the lowest is 15/15t

Deleted the other stuff because sagard's post on the pairwise thread made what I said incorrect.

Apparently there is a scenario or more that eliminates the Gophers, but I haven't found the permutation yet.

who we cheering for?

not sure for us. ill say princeton as that may make it harder for um to get in tourney but im not exactly sure. i think air force as well later to win and BU to get knocked off somehow by lowell can steal a autobid with the win and knock off a bubble team

man i love this time of year, sucks the sioux lost but they can regroup for regionals

princeton game radio feed

http://www.stlawu.edu/sports/radio_broadcast.html

not sure for us. ill say princeton as that may make it harder for um to get in tourney but im not exactly sure. i think air force as well later to win and BU to get knocked off somehow by lowell can steal a autobid with the win and knock off a bubble team

man i love this time of year, sucks the sioux lost but they can regroup for regionals

princeton game radio feed

http://www.stlawu.edu/sports/radio_broadcast.html

MN is cheering for St Lawrence, Michigan, and Mercyhurst. GO PRINCETON!