SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BADgers

AZSIOUX

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

or it could be the players in front of him?

This one was all Kangas. A lob from center ice that he thought he caught chest high and held onto. Only problem was it fell to the ice and he didn't know. Stood there thinking he had the puck and MTU simply skated in and put it home. That one was not on the D!

This one was all Kangas. A lob from center ice that he thought he caught chest high and held onto. Only problem was it fell to the ice and he didn't know. Stood there thinking he had the puck and MTU simply skated in and put it home. That one was not on the D!

Although Ness should have and could have cleared that guy out, it was still Kangas' fault.

Patterson please.

OUCH!! :silly::D

Kangas gives up a mega sieve goal.... 1-1

Wow he is so bad.

What is it that happens to gopher goalies. They come in half way through their freshman season to bail out the starting goalie, puts up great numbers and then the next season they start well and by Christmas they become head cases - the recent past was Briggs, Frazee came in to bail him out and then Kangas had to bail out Frazee last year. What happens to these guys after a year and a half.

What is it that happens to gopher goalies. They come in half way through their freshman season to bail out the starting goalie, puts up great numbers and then the next season they start well and by Christmas they become head cases - the recent past was Briggs, Frazee came in to bail him out and then Kangas had to bail out Frazee last year. What happens to these guys after a year and a half.

I have no idea, but I think we should just anticipate that and start planning for it :silly:

You can say sieve without Briggs. :silly:

It is likely related to Lucia's coaching as there was similar problems with goaltenders while he coached at CC

i think it is FREE, i clicked on the live webcast link, right now it is just playing music and saying the broadcast will begin shortly, and there wasnt any payment needed, it this the same for everyone? or am i viewing a sample thing?

Yep, I watched a game last year and it was the same way.