SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MSU MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 443
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruess with two blatant attempts to injure Sioux last night, knee on knee against Genoway and the uncalled CFB. He finally go it done tonight, forced Lapoints foot into the boards with his foot, from behind, not a check at all.

I missed the hit, but from what you describe, it sounds like it was a slew foot. Is that accurate?

I missed the hit, but from what you describe, it sounds like it was a slew foot. Is that accurate?

they were both going in full speed, and he pushed lapoint enough to make him lose his balance. the two last night were worse, and much more obvious, but he has been chippy all weekend... thing is he is a good player, and when he's in the box all night it hurts his team, which i am ok with :huh:

Big hit on Sacchetti, both going after the puck. AA guy hit hit with shoulder hight to the back of his shoulder, doesn't look like CFB but don't know.

edit, I think it was boarding.

I don't think there would have been a call at all if it would have been against the glass, but since it was by the bench, he took the hit a bit worse.