SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs MAVERICKS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chay was a little forceful for the first half of the game. He tries to force too much from the point, and when they get blocked, it can easily turn into an odd-man rush the other way (see 2008 Frozen Four).

C'mon CC... ;);):lol:

Is that what happened on the MSUM goal?

I have very little hope for CC.

I think Chay was a little forceful for the first half of the game. He tries to force too much from the point, and when they get blocked, it can easily turn into an odd-man rush the other way (see 2008 Frozen Four).

C'mon CC... ;);):lol:

I agree. Chay is very good, but needs to reel it in a bit at times. Before his shot got blocked there were 4 purple jerseys below the goal line. If that's the case, you HAVE to get the puck to the net - that CANNOT get blocked. Then it turns into an odd man rush with Finley the only man back, and the Finley haters say "man, Finley sucks" because he's the only one they see in the picture at the Sioux end of the rink.

With the tie, UND is 2 pts behind first with two more games to play, right? So with a win tomorrow, we could be tied for 1st with 1 more game to play.

yes with 1 more game played as cc and du dont play tomorrow. they play later on to finish series

big win tonight

without du game reported yet we passed 4 teams in pwr..........gophers,ohio st, bc and uw

With the tie, UND is 2 pts behind first with two more games to play, right? So with a win tomorrow, we could be tied for 1st with 1 more game to play.

We should hold the tie breaker right?? Based on 3 outta four points with DU... Too badd CC could not hold a lead. Bachmann is average this year kinda like Kangas.

We should hold the tie breaker right?? Based on 3 outta four points with DU... Too badd CC could not hold a lead. Bachmann is average this year kinda like Kangas.

yes we have the DU tiebreaker. we would share the mcnoughton but would get 1 seed in playoffs

Man, I hope I don't jinx anything, but here goes....

Minnesota has had a few "losing streaks" in history. Here are the longest...

1) 9 game losing streak in 1997

2) 4 game losing streak in 2000 (did it twice)

3) 4 game losing streak until tonight

So, if memory serves me correctly, and I'm pretty sure it does ;) , each year the Gophers have a four game losing streak or longer, the Sioux took home some April hardware...