SiouxSports.com Forum

Overheard conversation between McLeod and Shepherd

Stack

I have a hard time believing alot of those e-mails would be coming from Gopher fans. I for one love the rivalry and would never want to see UND kicked out of the league, even if UND has pretty much owned us the last few years. I can't belive Mcloed and Shep would even bring that up. I bet all the e-mails are coming from Jutting.....he's constantly complaining about something.

If those emails really do exist, I agree. I think there are a myriad of different fans calling for this. In fact, I think there may even be some from the Tribes... something like "kick them out of the league until they choose a better nickname."

Or "Kick them out of the league until they give back or donate all of that Nazi-lover's money to charity!"

I, quite frankly, am impressed that these Neanderthals actually know how to use email.

I have a hard time believing alot of those e-mails would be coming from Gopher fans. I for one love the rivalry and would never want to see UND kicked out of the league, even if UND has pretty much owned us the last few years. I can't belive Mcloed and Shep would even bring that up. I bet all the e-mails are coming from Jutting.....he's constantly complaining about something.

Can I get an autographed copy of this quote? Please make it an 8x10 glossy copy, thanks. GO SIOUX!!!