SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ TECH

AZSIOUX

Wow, imagine that tDon's kid with another cheap shot. The Rug tried to say it was a clean hit. Lucia ran down the ice to smoke the Husky player with an elbow.

Since the 2 games last weekend against UND, Lucia has been trying to be physical against SCSU. Too bad, he only does it with a ref between him and a player, when the player is down on the ice, or when the player's back is turned.

Do you suppose he got called out by his coaches/someone about being tougher?

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since the 2 games last weekend against UND, Lucia has been trying to be physical against SCSU. Too bad, he only does it with a ref between him and a player, when the player is down on the ice, or when the player's back is turned.

Do you suppose he got called out by his coaches/someone about being tougher?

I wouldn't doubt it.

TH gave his vote for pre-season ROY to G-Wire (my nickname for Jason Gregoire). Rest of team was waiting for Fins to do something goofy after his goal but he just skated back to position for the faceoff. He has a 3-game point scoring streak going [Go, Fins!]. Marto has 2 g, 4 a in last 10 games. TH, commenting on Lucia's CFB gamer, says Tony Lucia must like looking at guys from behind better than face-to-face. Oh, no he didn't! Oh, yes, he did!

Hobey candidate Chay Genoway up next.

I'm kinda sick of the complaints about the officiating last night. UND should have enough talent to overcome that stuff.

Classic Hennessy line about Lucia's 5 min boarding: "I guess he like to look at guys from behind rather than face to face."

:)

TH baiting comment on the mugging Tech delivered last night. Chay says we stopped moving our feet, lacked intensity, got away from what works. Chay says only that you need to get a feel for the refs. Nolan is a good goalie, challenges play, battles. Expects some confidence has been built up in Tech as a result of the GLI win over us and last night's tie.

it gets old when we lose or tie that the refs always get brought up. no need for that stuff

GO SIOUX - 2 points, lets go boys!!

Not trying to continue to bring it up... but it was a crappy too many men call (that has been confirmed to be wrong with video evidence) that tied the game up...

But forget last night's game... we're already on to tonight's! Let's go boys!!!

After Minney's 2nd goal, Woog points out a pick and Frankie says "No one touched the goalie-looks good to me".

Lucia gets 5 for checking from behind.

Goal shouldn't have counted but it was due to the illegal pick that got Hoepful open.