SiouxSports.com Forum

INCH POWER RANKINGS.

beebsb010

Not sure if it's been posted, but I came across this and thought it was hilarious.

8. Minnesota 5 Assuming the Gophers a) brought 22 players to North Dakota and b) bought a box of envelopes at the dollar store, it would

OOOOO!!!!! The braketology is up!!! What a joke!!!!

Braketology is fine but that thing is going to change by the day. Last night BU lost to Providence

so that is going to change it again. It is fun to look at but it will look very different on March 21st or

when ever the Final Five is over.

Braketology is fine but that thing is going to change by the day. Last night BU lost to Providence

so that is going to change it again. It is fun to look at but it will look very different on March 21st or

when ever the Final Five is over.

It's good, but as you said it's going to change.

Regarding INCH, I think they made a marketing decision to slam the team everyone hates (the Sioux.) I guess that works, but it doesn't mean it's a site you read to make yourself smarter about the game.

It's good, but as you said it's going to change.

Regarding INCH, I think they made a marketing decision to slam the team everyone hates (the Sioux.) I guess that works, but it doesn't mean it's a site you read to make yourself smarter about the game.

I am have been on line a lot duh, and I can't get over how everyone is always slambing the Sioux

this season the Sioux are one of the cleanest teams I have ever seen hit the ice in a long time up

here and yet you would think they are a bunch of knuckle dragging blood thirsty Derick Boogaards.

I don't know why Jess Meyers has it in for UND? I think being a graduate from UMD might have something

to do with it. Of all the hockey publications I think they lack the most credibility. I like the College Hockey news.

The PWR/RPI is very Schizophrenic up until the last game of the last conference tourney.

One thing the guys from INCH said was its something you take a look at then immediately look

away and leave it be.

Regarding INCH, I think they made a marketing decision to slam the team everyone hates (the Sioux.)

I think they like to slam the Sioux because everytime they do, they probably get 100 emails the next morning from angry UND fans. People like to get email, so they continue to make fun of the Sioux. :lol:

Some Sioux fans are very touchy it seems.

I would bet that more teams hate the Gophers than hate the Sioux.

reguarding the bracketology... if the season ended now, we wouldn't be in, and wouldn't deserve to be in with our resume. i believe that will change if the sioux keep playing the way they are, they need to stay consistent. as for inch.com, who cares. they obviously have an east coast bias, and don't usually have a grasp on college hockey as a whole. the fact of the matter is there are very few websites dedicated to college hockey (even fewer now that cstv quit covering it) and it is what it is. i think uscho.com is heads above the others, in both complete coverage and objectivity. chn and inch both serve a purpose, which is bringing more college hockey news to the web, although that comes with some bias. but hey, it gives us something to gripe about between games :lol:

What are the chances of SIOUX going to western regionals? as a 3 or 4 seed. I have tickets

not quite sure. it all depends on the ncaa and their new discusssion of regionalizing the tournament. if that happens a pretty good chance should they make the tournament no matter what the gophers seed is. if the ncaa stays with it's current tournament format that would be up in the air as it would depend on und's seed and minnesota's seed as they would not be allowed to face each other in the first round assuming no more than 5 teams fromt he wcha get in. so the best answer right now is check back in about a month or after the ncaa meets.

not quite sure. it all depends on the ncaa and their new discusssion of regionalizing the tournament. if that happens a pretty good chance should they make the tournament no matter what the gophers seed is. if the ncaa stays with it's current tournament format that would be up in the air as it would depend on und's seed and minnesota's seed as they would not be allowed to face each other in the first round assuming no more than 5 teams fromt he wcha get in. so the best answer right now is check back in about a month or after the ncaa meets.

We have a lot of work to do just to get into the tournament. We would need to make a big run the rest of the way to flip enough pairwise comparisons to get in (or win the F5). If we do go on a run, needless to say, nobody would want to be playing us, no matter what region we are in, including Minneapolis.

reguarding the bracketology... if the season ended now, we wouldn't be in, and wouldn't deserve to be in with our resume. i believe that will change if the sioux keep playing the way they are, they need to stay consistent. as for inch.com, who cares. they obviously have an east coast bias, and don't usually have a grasp on college hockey as a whole. the fact of the matter is there are very few websites dedicated to college hockey (even fewer now that cstv quit covering it) and it is what it is. i think uscho.com is heads above the others, in both complete coverage and objectivity. chn and inch both serve a purpose, which is bringing more college hockey news to the web, although that comes with some bias. but hey, it gives us something to gripe about between games :lol:

Two weeks ago it looked like we needed to win the Final Five to get to the tourney. Right now we aren't all that far from getting a bid based on our record.

these polls mean nothing. the pairwise is all that matters and we changed our at large bid chances greatly with that azz whipping at the ralph. went from 24 to 17/18 which is a big jump. if we would have lost saturday we would have been out of the top 25 in the pairwise so those were so big. sweep this weekend and then that DU series at home is big time!! as it already will be in the wcha standings outlook.

If we sweep everyone that is currently behind is in the rankings, and split with everyone that's currently ahead of us, we'll end up with 39 conference points. I find it hard to believe that a second half performance like that would keep us out of the playoffs. With 39 points, I think that would be good enough for 2nd place in conference...then throw in a couple losses for Denver, and heck, we can still win the regular season conference.

We haven't shot ourselves in the foot too much when it comes to regular season play, just OOC.

Let's do it!

No, I don't think you do. In fact, I know you don't.

OK Dean whatever. You can act all coy all you want but the same tired phrases and post keep being recycled and re-occuring. If we went back and reviewed yours to the one of your other identity dean, you would see that all post would all have the same theme. Need we continue? I think a blind three year old could see it through it. It is pretty obvious.