SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How bout an all around 60 minutes of hockey, sioux hockey, and avoid all of the sloppy play for once! Watching it live was pretty tough last night even though half of it was due to crappy ice(snow covered). I think its time for the second half 'surge' to start now! Anything but a win tonight will hurt in more ways than one.

Sheesh. We was gonna make big drive for game but got scared by TV weather lady.

Now, it looks like the drive from the Twin Cities up 94 & 29 might not have been so bad today.

Anyone with some first hand reports to ease my frustration?

Oh well, I found a ride for Ma and Pa to the game, and the satellite is teed up.

The Sparkle Party, where I will shine tonight, will have to wait. Go Sioux. Big roll

starts tonight. This team is damned good, and they are going to start loading the bandwagon back up tonight.

If you ain't riding the bandwagon, you be riding the honey wagon.

per brad

kozek out, toews in - 2nd scratch of season for kozek

UND's lines

19 Evan Trupp--29 Chris VandeVelde--21 Matt Frattin

17 Jason Gregoire--16 Ryan Duncan--14 Brad Miller

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--8 Ryan Martens

26 Brett Hextall--22 Brad Malone--18 David Toews

2 Joe Finley--5 Chay Genoway

24 Ben Blood--3 Derrick LaPoint

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

Scratches: Andrew Kozek, Corey Fienhage, Brent Davidson, Mario Lamoureux

Bemidji State's lines

13 Tyler Scofield--19 Matt Read--17 Matt Francis

28 Jamie MacQueen--8 Travis Winter--21 Brandon Marino

20 Ben Kinne--11 Shea Walters--15 Ryan Cramer

22 Ian Lowe--23 Chris McKelvie--6 Darcy Findlay

9 Chris Peluso--5 Graham McManamin

7 Cody Bostock--29 Brad Hunt

4 Dan McIntyre--3 Ryan Adams

35 Orlando Alamano

1 Matt Dalton

33 Dan Bakala

Sheesh. We was gonna make big drive for game but got scared by TV weather lady.

Now, it looks like the drive from the Twin Cities up 94 & 29 might not have been so bad today.

Anyone with some first hand reports to ease my frustration?

Oh well, I found a ride for Ma and Pa to the game, and the satellite is teed up.

The Sparkle Party, where I will shine tonight, will have to wait. Go Sioux. Big roll

starts tonight. This team is damned good, and they are going to start loading the bandwagon back up tonight.

If you ain't riding the bandwagon, you be riding the honey wagon.

I'm in Fargo coaching my girls team in a tourney and the roads here have a thin layer of ice on them including I-29 and 94.Have seen quite a few cars in the ditch.Probably a good idea you stayed home.

I'm in Fargo coaching my girls team in a tourney and the roads here have a thin layer of ice on them including I-29 and 94.Have seen quite a few cars in the ditch.Probably a good idea you stayed home.

Thanks. Good luck with the tournament. You are lucky, as all hockey parents are lucky, to travel with and watch your kids play this time of year. Coaching is even better. Kids are grown and gone in a heartbeat. Sioux hockey, or shall I say North Dakota Hockey, shall be around forever!!

Thanks. Good luck with the tournament. You are lucky, as all hockey parents are lucky, to travel with and watch your kids play this time of year. Coaching is even better. Kids are grown and gone in a heartbeat. Sioux hockey, or shall I say North Dakota Hockey, shall be around forever!!

I've been doing it for over 20 years and I really don't know what I would do without it.My biggest passion after my family.And thanks for the good luck.We will need it as we play the #1 team in Minnesota Roseau in the semi finals tonite.

What's wrong with AK? He just can't get it together this year. I'm starting to feel badly for the guy.

feel bad because he isint contributing? its d-1 hockey. produce or sit and hak obviously had seen enough that he needs to try to light a spark under kozek again. he has the tools. lets hope this wakes him up

What's wrong with AK? He just can't get it together this year. I'm starting to feel badly for the guy.

He is recently a father...maybe that responsibility is not allowing him to solely focus on hockey...

These boards are mildly annoying...The rodents are typically a powerhouse, obviously not as good as the Sioux :) but they had a rebuilding year last year and they are back competitive again...tough to be amazing every year esp when you lose guys like oshie, JPL etc...

Lets give the boys the a break, there is still plenty of time to turn it around...

He is recently a father...maybe that responsibility is not allowing him to solely focus on hockey...

These boards are mildly annoying...The rodents are typically a powerhouse, obviously not as good as the Sioux :) but they had a rebuilding year last year and they are back competitive again...tough to be amazing every year esp when you lose guys like oshie, JPL etc...

Lets give the boys the a break, there is still plenty of time to turn it around...

fans had a reason to be pissed after last weekend, without a doubt. the boys will turn it around and they played well last night. go sioux

He is an upperclassman so there are certain expectations regarding leadership and showing up to play each and every game. Otherwise the playing time might as well be given to a young player who may develop into a leader.

feel bad because he isint contributing? its d-1 hockey. produce or sit and hak obviously had seen enough that he needs to try to light a spark under kozek again. he has the tools. lets hope this wakes him up

Did you watch the game last night? How can a player contribute if he hardly gets any icetime? He had 3 shifts in the 2nd period and maybe 4 shifts in the 3rd.

Have you looked at the stats as of Jan.2/2009? If you did, you would see how many goals Kozek has, and then have a look at some other players who get alot of icetime and don't have that many more goals or points. Those guys should be scoring, what's wrong with this picture? Maybe they should sit some of those guys and "try to light a spark" under them!