SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ BEAVERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want some wins. We need to start getting a on role. I would hate not to make the play-offs and the Goofers do. Let Go Sioux and go on a hot streak

i couldnt care less about what the gophers do, go sioux!! but we need these 2 wins before next weekends wcha play

Is tonight's game not on channel 23 for sure. Because I was setting my TV recording for tomorrow nights game and channel 23 is showing the game of UND at Bemidji as being on tonight.

I saw that also, and yesterday or the day before when i looked, it wasn't posted there.

and fun as hell to play in and watch being right on top of the action. old school style

Correct. It's a dive, but when it's full with a rivalry game, like tonight, it's really fun being there. That being said, I won't miss it come January 2011.

I hope the Sioux come out flying and hard hitting with a 5-2 win (however, I think they'll squeak by 3-2. Let's get back on track Sioux!

Does anybody know if you can purchase a single game on B2live webcast for tonight's game? instead of the whole season pass?

yes, you can for any game. wait til 10 minutes before gametime around 725 and you can order it. its 7 bucks i think