SiouxSports.com Forum

Welcome Matt White!

spfreak

That's a nice welcoming thought. He's at least two years away and he already sucks.

Some people on the board think the Sioux are too soft, and need more physical players. Others think we only need scorers. How about a mix?

Maybe it is just some of the Sioux "fans" who are dejected by the lack luster start who are just trying to further justify the "Fire Hakstol" sentiment.

Anyone remember some of the most dominant Sioux forwards that weren't that offensively gifted? Players like McMahon, Kaip, Prpich, Fabian....

It doesn't matter. Things won't be better until we're able to go back in time. :glare:

Do you think Gino would come back? Or maybe not that far...just Blais I guess. :D

Hmmm..

If we're going to be that delusion...I mean optimistic, I say UND does the following:

Everyone fired.

Gasparini hired as head coach.

Blais hired as associate head coach

Steve Johnson hired as assistant head coach.

:silly:

And I also love how already this kid, 2 years from being a Sioux, is already being roughed up by "fans."

Classy. :D

Sounds like a marginal recruit...We need scorers not grinders...

sounds like -----means you have not seen him play---coaches and everyone else involved in recruiting know what they are doing---this kind of post is one reason why the coaches tell the players not to read any of this stuff---just play the game---

doesn't everyone understand that any recruit the gophers don't secure simply means they were not that interested in the player anyway?

Yup! What a bunch of losers? We didn't really want them, we have no room for them...blah blah blah blah AKA We really don't wanna admit their recruit like the Sioux better