SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMD BULLDOGS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

not trying to pick on you here gooferz, but i think the only pop culture phrase of the moment i hate more than this "fail" phenomenon is when teens and twenty somethings try to be like kim cardashian or some other reality floozy by following every sentence with, "right?", "i know, right" :) had to kill some time, as i also thought it was a 7 oclock start :D

rapist-796428.jpg

;)

It might be just as bad that you know the saying came from "kim cardashian". I can't say I've even ever heard her talk. Didn't even know who she was until a couple months ago.

believe me i'm not proud, i happen to have one of these twenty something sisters who has decided to use this phrase as a core part of her current vocabulary. believe me i am not spending my free time watching mtv picking up these things. also, i think there should be some differentiation between having knowledge of such things and frequently using them. i knew what mullets were in the 80s and 90s, but never had one :)

Just a random thought popped in my head.... idk why but who were the sioux playing when there was a fight at und and there goalie wanted to fight phil and jeff bowen said this is like ur 5th game in ur career get back in ur net.... i was tryin to look for it on youtube but couldnt find itl

Just a random thought popped in my head.... idk why but who were the sioux playing when there was a fight at und and there goalie wanted to fight phil and jeff bowen said this is like ur 5th game in ur career get back in ur net.... i was tryin to look for it on youtube but couldnt find itl

msum couple of years ago at the ralph i think... sadly, i remember because it was the last time we left a game early, to go warm the car for the girls... now that was an epic fail :)

I dont know if its actually HD or not but im pretty sure.. its sure a lot clearer.... Ind grand forks...channel 608...midcontinent

Hey thanks for bringing that up, I didn't even know I had that channel until you posted that Kudos to you....

it was Kato, Walski was in net. February 2007. Their goalie was Chris Clark aka Hollywood, and it was 30 games in 4 years.

Fight with Kato