SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux Blog Talk on Nhl.com

SiouxForever

http://fans.nhl.com/members/Thorn058/blogs/24112

Pretty informative read. Thoughts, reflections?

It is actually tough to read the article. Souix?? Try Sioux! What a waste of the public education system. Too many other spelling and grammatical errors to even start putting them all down. There was really nothing in that blog that was "new" news. In his profile, it says his location is Grand Forks. Buddy, you live in Grand Forks and are trying to write a blog article. Don't be disrespectful and at least spell SIOUX right!

It is actually tough to read the article. Souix?? Try Sioux! What a waste of the public education system. Too many other spelling and grammatical errors to even start putting them all down. There was really nothing in that blog that was "new" news. In his profile, it says his location is Grand Forks. Buddy, you live in Grand Forks and are trying to write a blog article. Don't be disrespectful and at least spell SIOUX right!

I don't recognize this guy, he has his picture posted in the profile.

I did not not notice that the person spelled "Sioux" wrong, that is pretty pathetic. Nice job pointing that out.

His blog title is ''ignorance on my behalf". The ignorance is that he wrote a blog article that was so flawed with errors that people noticed and he probably felt like a dumb-A&&. Then he follows up with more garbage. Thorn, if you are reading siouxsports, try spellcheck with your articles, or have someone intelligent read them before you post them. That will help with your "ignorance."

His blog title is ''ignorance on my behalf". The ignorance is that he wrote a blog article that was so flawed with errors that people noticed and he probably felt like a dumb-A&&. Then he follows up with more garbage. Thorn, if you are reading siouxsports, try spellcheck with your articles, or have someone intelligent read them before you post them. That will help with your "ignorance."

One of the people that posted tried to say that he wrote a great article and gave both sides of the story. Check it out.

aw

That sucks dude! I thought it was a really great blog (not only because it was a different topic than we