SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing... keeps telling me I can't watch video with this account and its the audio broadcast I am trying...

I had the worst time trying to register (attempting four or five times) but eventually got it. Wish I could offer more help...

Nothing... keeps telling me I can't watch video with this account and its the audio broadcast I am trying...

Make sure you selected the free audio rather than the video link. Also after registering you need to subscribe to the free audio.

I think the Sioux are playing pretty well. Five or six really nice chances, just inches away. They're getting the puck right down by the goalie, and when you do that, eventually they'll start to go in.

UAA deserves credit, as they are big and can skate. They're good at using their size legally, which is tricky. Last year UAA skated circles around the Sioux at REA, and this year the Sioux seem quicker. This year it's size against speed.