SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm not throwing anyone under the bus here, but he just has no confidence out there. not what i expected with all the hype coming in.

i didnt throw him under the bus but lets call a spade a spade here. it was a brutal play or non play by him, hope he can pick it up and bury 1

i didnt throw him under the bus but lets call a spade a spade here. it was a brutal play or non play by him, hope he can pick it up and bury 1

oh yeah, i'm with you, wasn't accusing you. i haven't been impressed with lapoint to this point in his career. i hope he turns it around. of the two frosh dmen last season, not many would have told you marto would be heads and tails ahead of lapoint, which i think he is.

oh yeah, i'm with you, wasn't accusing you. i haven't been impressed with lapoint to this point in his career. i hope he turns it around. of the two frosh dmen last season, not many would have told you marto would be heads and tails ahead of lapoint, which i think he is.

i agree, just was pointing out that play. the whole team is bad tonight. very bad. come on soux