SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX VS SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just curious, how did Finley get a concussion? What kind of play was it?

cant remember exact play was it was the first series of the year vs boston and northeastern. not sure which game it happened in. im sure someone here can answer that for you

get healthy D core !!

I agree we need to get healthy on D. I wasn't able to listen or follow the games at all, but it sure sounded like the boys played some great hockey last weekend. It's nice to see that this early in the season, especially on the road. They're back home facing a perennial cellar dweller, so a sweep should be on the way, even with the injuries. Let's start a nice, long home winning streak. I think that 17 game unbeaten streak at the new Ralph in 2002-2003 is ripe to be broken.

To quote Goon "Anything less than a sweep this weekend is unacceptable".

We have to win games like this at home if we are going to contend for anything in March and April. Split on the road and sweep at home. That is what the best teams do and that is what we must do, "hot goaltender" or otherwise.

wow nice blog make me never want to go to alaska :(

According to national statistics, the blog's author probably has a mother and aunt who are the same person. I think that might explain his reasoning, as well as a good reason never to go to Alaska. You can put lipstick on a pig, but in the end Alaska is really just Canada.

We have to win games like this at home if we are going to contend for anything in March and April. Split on the road and sweep at home. That is what the best teams do and that is what we must do, "hot goaltender" or otherwise.

Yes I agree.

i've been to alaska, its beautiful... and full of ex-cons and idiots like donald there. he rips on north dakotans for supporting our team so strongly, yet he has a blog dedicated to the worst team in the league?? lets take four points and send the seapuppies home with their tail between their legs.

Its called trolling for hits, he is trying to get people to read his blog and argue with him.

Think about this further I think UND could/should score a lot of goals this weekend. In reading the stats UAA has had given up a fair number of goals even with a winning record. I would like to see the forward lines have been racing up and down the ice like last weekend. If that intensity is matched this weekend we could be pretty happy. :(

That is funny, he is making fun of North Dakota and he lives in Alaska! Hahahahahahahahaha. Nice try buddy.

Um...I have been to Alaska and went to school at UND and have travelled throughout the state of ND. Scenery wise Alaska is the most scenic state in the nation. For those who have never been it is incredible for those who enjoy the outdoors. No offense to the locals but North Dakota does not have much to offer tourists. So in that sense there is no comparison at all.

Um...I have been to Alaska and went to school at UND and have travelled throughout the state of ND. Scenery wise Alaska is the most scenic state in the nation. For those who have never been it is incredible for those who enjoy the outdoors. No offense to the locals but North Dakota does not have much to offer tourists. So in that sense there is no comparison at all.

So, yes. Alaska is pretty, apparently. But, when people crack jokes about it, I think it has more to do with the fact that it is WAY up there, kind of by itself, all alone. Basically, it's a totally different world. North Dakota is a a bore. If there wasn't hockey here, I'd probably struggle to survive, to be honest. So, that said, people from Alaska live in their own little delusional bubble...haha. it's all in fun i swear. :(

If i was traveling there is no way North Dakota would be on my list of premium destinations unless I were a hunter, fisherman, outdoorsman of sorts but the same can be said about Alaska. I agree the scenery around here is awful but as far as i'm concerned that is the only thing Alaska has going for it(besides sarah palin) and we have Sioux hockey here and they have the seawolves. ND>Alaska :(

If i was traveling there is no way North Dakota would be on my list of premium destinations unless I were a hunter, fisherman, outdoorsman of sorts but the same can be said about Alaska. I agree the scenery around here is awful but as far as i'm concerned that is the only thing Alaska has going for it(besides sarah palin) and we have Sioux hockey here and they have the seawolves. ND>Alaska :(

I actually think North Dakota has a lot of things to offer. Yep I like hunting and golfing. I have had the pleasure of hunting out west a few times and It is breath taking. Nothing beats come into the bad lands at about 80 miles an hours its like wow. Opps, I almost missed the Medora exit again. :( I also had the most awesome golf experience golfing in Medora at the Bully Pulpit. The back nine up in the hills is unbelievable. Hey North Dakota isn't for everone and I thank God for it, I don't want to have to fight someone with a blue liscense plate for a place to hunt. Lets not tell all of these people about it either. ;)

No offense to the locals but North Dakota does not have much to offer tourists. So in that sense there is no comparison at all.

Depends what you like to do and depends on what you think it beautiful. I went hunting out in New Salem a few weeks ago and I thought it was nice place.

I like the Buttes of Bismarck/Mandan. The Missouri River is kind of cool in my opinion. The lake and Bridge out by 4 Bears is kind of neat.