SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs BADgers

AZSIOUX

siouxuw.jpg

Lets get rolling early tonight and take it to the BADgers in every aspect of the game. Both teams are hungry for WCHA points. You can't get 4 unless you get the first 2 points Friday night. GO SIOUX.............................

4-3 SIOUX WIN

Line ups to come from Brad closer to game time

http://www.areavoices.com/undhockey/

SIOUX WEBCAST / RADIO

The NHL Network will be showing the game tonight as well

sioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gifsioux_puck.gif

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely don't want to hear the Sioux players saying we didn't match their intensity, because both teams have reason to be desperate. Just the chance to put a team that was picked to finish with home ice deep in the hole would be enough to be focused on the task at hand. Put them as far behind you now, because when you play them again on the last weekend of the regular season, you don't want that series to be for home ice.

this is a good quote for the boys. hell, whatever extra boost helps i guess.

"We've got to keep it simple," Davies said. "Get (the puck) in. Throw pucks at the net. Get pucks behind their (defensemen), especially North Dakota. Their (defensemen) don't like to be hit. Their (defensemen) don't like to turn."

http://www.badgerbeat.com/news/article/id/312103?page=2

this is a good quote for the boys. hell, whatever extra boost helps i guess.

"We've got to keep it simple," Davies said. "Get (the puck) in. Throw pucks at the net. Get pucks behind their (defensemen), especially North Dakota. Their (defensemen) don't like to be hit. Their (defensemen) don't like to turn."

http://www.badgerbeat.com/news/article/id/312103?page=2

That should be on the black board in the locker room.

Heck maybe Brad S, Tim Hennesy or PCM can get it up to the team before the game.

PER BRAD

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--10 Andrew Kozek

19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--21 Matt Frattin

17 Jason Gregoire--8 Ryan Martens--14 Brad Miller

24 Ben Blood--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

3 Derrick LaPoint--4 Corey Fienhage

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

SCRATCHES - davidson, toews,lamoureux, finley (obviously still recovering from head injury as hak mentioned he had last pre game show)

Wisconsin's lines

9 Michael Davies--5 Blake Geoffrion--18 Jordy Murray

10 Patrick Johnson--12 Matt Thurber--21 Derek Stepan

24 John Mitchell--16 Sean Dolan--8 Podge Turnbull

11 Andy Bohmbach--15 Tom Gorowsky

17 Ryan McDonagh--2 Jamie McBain

19 Jake Gardiner--20 Ryan Little

7 Brendan Smith--27 Cody Goloubef

4 Eric Springer

from brad.. ;)

During the pre-game the zamboni has broken down on the ice. There are five people out there looking at it right now. It's been at the blue line for a good five to 10 minutes. This is the third straight hockey game I've been at now where we've had a zamboni malfunction.

I haven't been on the site in a while but when did they decide to put this game on the NHL network?

who knows. in another thread there is a whole list of the games this season o nhl network. sioux have 3 games which is cool. they are just the sioux feed picked up by the nhl network i believe. pretty cool

from brad.. ;)

During the pre-game the zamboni has broken down on the ice. There are five people out there looking at it right now. It's been at the blue line for a good five to 10 minutes. This is the third straight hockey game I've been at now where we've had a zamboni malfunction.

:D

Update: The zamboni has been towed by the third-string zamboni.

PER BRAD

UND's lines

16 Ryan Duncan--29 Chris VandeVelde--26 Brett Hextall

20 Matt Watkins--11 Darcy Zajac--10 Andrew Kozek

19 Evan Trupp--22 Brad Malone--21 Matt Frattin

17 Jason Gregoire--8 Ryan Martens--14 Brad Miller

24 Ben Blood--5 Chay Genoway

6 Zach Jones--25 Jake Marto

3 Derrick LaPoint--4 Corey Fienhage

31 Brad Eidsness

30 Aaron Walski

SCRATCHES - davidson, toews,lamoureux, finley (obviously still recovering from head injury as hak mentioned he had last pre game show)

Wisconsin's lines

9 Michael Davies--5 Blake Geoffrion--18 Jordy Murray

10 Patrick Johnson--12 Matt Thurber--21 Derek Stepan

24 John Mitchell--16 Sean Dolan--8 Podge Turnbull

11 Andy Bohmbach--15 Tom Gorowsky

17 Ryan McDonagh--2 Jamie McBain

19 Jake Gardiner--20 Ryan Little

7 Brendan Smith--27 Cody Goloubef

4 Eric Springer

I wasn't able to follow the Mankato games. Are the lines tonight fairly similar? I don't think I've ever seen Zajac on the second line before.

they are different. you can go to brads blog and find archive gameday line ups and check them out

pre game..........

hak says.......... students bringind added energy with halloween night.......uw is motivated.....we are worried about what we have to do...they are a good team..we have our work cut out.......we played poorly vs BU but played well vs umass and riday in msu we didn enough to win and lose. cleaned it saturday for a win..we havent scored a lot of goals 5 on 5 so mixing it up.........duncan is our leader....we need his play like last saturday from him.......finely out changes d up.......young guys doing good job and need solid play from them......growth for blood and fienhage tonight........eidsness and walski deserved to split first 4 games....we will look at it night to night to see who plays in net..eidsness plays tonight.........PP was sloppy first 3 1/2 games, squeezing it.........

and my feed cuts out ;)