SiouxSports.com Forum

look at this gem

gfhockey

what great memories

I've said before that Hrkac was the most dominant guy behind the net (& everywhere else) but behind the net - if the D went after him he would pass it to outstanding finishers - if they didn't they were really in trouble - He actually froze the opposition - He had a magical year - I have never before or after seen anyone as amazing - what a team - what a great year

I'd like to see the whole game :blink:

Great Hi-lights here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_dSqoH2RzIM...feature=related - Heavy Metal sounded kinda Disco / Rap :angry:

Gosh, I absolutely love to watch those old Sioux hockey clips. If anyone has any more of those I would love to see them on Youtube. I'd love to see some highlights from the 97 national championship in Milwaukee or other old footage.

Thank you to those of you who take your time to put those on the net. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Keep em coming! ;)

Gosh, I absolutely love to watch those old Sioux hockey clips. If anyone has any more of those I would love to see them on Youtube. I'd love to see some highlights from the 97 national championship in Milwaukee or other old footage.

Thank you to those of you who take your time to put those on the net. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Keep em coming! ;)

Those clips make me realize how old I am getting and how bad the hair styles were back then... :D