SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

I just got back from the Wild/Oilers game and was it fun! I used my uncle's tickets and I was upgraded by a worker to get the on the glass seats. I wish I new more about technology because I got some really great pictures of Greene up close and some good action shots on my camera phone, but don't have a clue how to post them here. Oh well it was a great experience. I was surprised to see how many teeth he had missing because I didn't think he looked that way when I saw him play last at the final five since I wasn't in school to watch him.

Not only did Zajac get a goal, Parise got one also. Zach's goal gives him a team-high 26 for the year, according to the Devil's web site. Not too shabby, I'd say. :D

Yep, posted that earlier. Zach's goal was a nice sniper shot. Goalie was blinded and it went right through his legs.

I just got back from the Wild/Oilers game and was it fun! I used my uncle's tickets and I was upgraded by a worker to get the on the glass seats. I wish I new more about technology because I got some really great pictures of Greene up close and some good action shots on my camera phone, but don't have a clue how to post them here. Oh well it was a great experience. I was surprised to see how many teeth he had missing because I didn't think he looked that way when I saw him play last at the final five since I wasn't in school to watch him.

They've probably been knocked out in fights.

I may like to have a few (or 20) drinks a couple days out of the week but lets stay on topic here.

Okay let's bring it back to topic. proudsioux would have liked the on glass seats because you can go to the fishing lodge underneath the lower level seats and drink free before, during intermissions and after the game. How is that for a segway to get back on subject?

damn i miss keystone....i havent seen it down here in NC.....well, i take that back...ive seen KEYSTONE....but not KEYSTONE LIGHT.....damn it....

If I am not mistaken isn't it made by coors. Did there used to be a law about Coors being sold in the east? I thought they did away with that law.

'oh there is definitely coors out here....so who knows

Could be a regional thing too. I don't know if I could coke one down anymore, but I remember when I was in college Busch Light was like 10.99 a case so it tasted good at the time.