SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

If he was helped to his feet before going onto the stretcher, hopefully it's not too serious.

It's scary to read that someone who went head first into the boards and was on the ice for ten minutes was not put in a head and neck stabilizer and lifted onto the stretcher.

I hope he's gonna be ok.

I was watching the game and he didn't really go in head first. His skates hit first then he came around. It probably wouldn't have been so bad, except Foster was going in for the check before he went down. It was Fosters knee that pretty much put the hit on Blake. He felt bad and looked pretty sick after it happened. He stayed right by him until help came in.

Good to hear that Jason is going to be allright. My son Jason Notermann just got Called up to Milwaukee Admirals and will play tonight in Omaha.

He is having a great year in Rockford

23 games 13 goals 19 assists 32 points + 14 6 PPG 1 SH goal and 2 GWG's.

We hope he does well this week in Milwaukee and can stay with the American league team.

Good to hear that Jason is going to be allright. My son Jason Notermann just got Called up to Milwaukee Admirals and will play tonight in Omaha.

We hope he does well this week in Milwaukee and can stay with the American league team.

Good to hear, best of luck in Milwaukee.

Congrats to Jason. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy. He definetely deserves a shot.

Now this guy, HKNTSMN, I'm not so sure about. j/k John

MY FORMER SIOUX PRO UPDATE AS OF DEC 12, 2005

zach parise...new jersey NHL...4 G, 4 A, 8 PTS

brandon bochenski...ottowa NHL...5 G, 6 A, 11 PTS

ed belfour...toronto NHL...12-10...3.16 GAA...898 SV %

lee goren...vancuver NHL...1 G, 2 A, 3 PTS

mike commodore...carolina NHL...1 G, 5 A, 6 PTS....57 PIM..LEADS TEAM

jason blake...new york isles NHL...13 G, 11 A, 24 PTS

greg johnson...nashville NHL...2 G, 2 A, 4 PTS

ryan johnson..st louis NHL...1 G, 2 A, 3 PTS

http://www.scrj.ch/lakers_0506/index.php

jeff panzer...rapperswil-jona lakers SWISS LEAGUE...

brady murray...rapperswil-jona lakers SWISS LEAGUE...3 G, 6 A, 21 GAMES

http://www.hcdavos.ch/index.php?content=37&m3=430

landon wilson...davos...SWISS LEAGUE...

david hale...albany AHL...2 G, 4 A, 6 PTS

matt greene...iowa AHL...2 G, 4 A, 6 PTS (BACK IN IOWA) EDM

karl goehring..san antonio AHL...2-2..2.00 GAA

matt jones..san antonio AHL...0 G, 7 A, 7 PTS (BACK IN SAN ANTONIO) PHX

ryan bayda...manitoba AHL...1 G, 2 A, 4 PTS

bryan lundbohm...houston AHL...5 G, 6 A, 11 PTS

curtis murphy...houston AHL...3 G, 18 A, 21 PTS

travis roche...chicago AHL...2 G, 9 A, 11 PTS

david lundbohm...providence AHL...3 G, 2 A, 5 PTS

brad bombardir...springfield AHL...1 GAME THEN INACTIVE??

colby genoway...hartford...AHL...9 G, 5 A, 14 PTS

nick naumento...chicago...AHL...0 G, 4 A, 4 PTS

andy schneider...scranton...AHL...0 G, 4 A, 4 PTS (SHOULD BE IN SCRANTON AS OF NOW)

andy schneider...wheeling ECHL...0 G, 1 A, 1 PT

chris leinweber...utah ECHL...1 G, 8 A , 9 PTS....now with augusta ECHL...0 G 1 A, 1 PT

rory mcmahon...greenville...ECHL...8 G, 6 A, 14 PTS

trevor hammer...florida seals SPHL...1 G, 6 A, 7 PTS

jeff ulmer...hamburg DEL...14 G, 10 A, 24 PTS

jason ulmer...kassel DEL...10 G, 15 A, 25 PTS

brad williamson...colorado...CHL...5 G, 18 A, 23 PTS

aaron schneekloth...austin...CHL...6 G, 9 A, 15 PTS

tim o'connel...missouri UHL...4 G, 4 A, 8 PTS

jason notermann...rockford...UHL...13 G, 19 A, 32 PTS

jason notermann...milwaukee..AHL (as of 12/14/05)...1 G, 1 A...2 PTS

MY FORMER SIOUX PRO UPDATE AS OF DEC 12, 2005

zach parise...new jersey NHL...4 G, 4 A, 8 PTS

brandon bochenski...ottowa NHL...5 G, 6 A, 11 PTS

ed belfour...toronto NHL...12-10...3.16 GAA...898 SV %

lee goren...vancuver NHL...1 G, 2 A, 3 PTS

mike commodore...carolina NHL...1 G, 5 A, 6 PTS....57 PIM..LEADS TEAM

jason blake...new york isles NHL...13 G, 11 A, 24 PTS

greg johnson...nashville NHL...2 G, 2 A, 4 PTS

ryan johnson..st louis NHL...1 G, 2 A, 3 PTS

http://www.scrj.ch/lakers_0506/index.php

jeff panzer...rapperswil-jona lakers SWISS LEAGUE...

brady murray...rapperswil-jona lakers SWISS LEAGUE...3 G, 6 A, 21 GAMES

http://www.hcdavos.ch/index.php?content=37&m3=430

landon wilson...davos...SWISS LEAGUE...

david hale...albany AHL...2 G, 4 A, 6 PTS

matt greene...iowa AHL...2 G, 4 A, 6 PTS (BACK IN IOWA) EDM

karl goehring..san antonio AHL...2-2..2.00 GAA

matt jones..san antonio AHL...0 G, 7 A, 7 PTS (BACK IN SAN ANTONIO) PHX

ryan bayda...manitoba AHL...1 G, 2 A, 4 PTS

bryan lundbohm...houston AHL...5 G, 6 A, 11 PTS

curtis murphy...houston AHL...3 G, 18 A, 21 PTS

travis roche...chicago AHL...2 G, 9 A, 11 PTS

david lundbohm...providence AHL...3 G, 2 A, 5 PTS

brad bombardir...springfield AHL...1 GAME THEN INACTIVE??

colby genoway...hartford...AHL...9 G, 5 A, 14 PTS

nick naumento...chicago...AHL...0 G, 4 A, 4 PTS

andy schneider...scranton...AHL...0 G, 4 A, 4 PTS (SHOULD BE IN SCRANTON AS OF NOW)

andy schneider...wheeling ECHL...0 G, 1 A, 1 PT

chris leinweber...utah ECHL...1 G, 8 A , 9 PTS....now with augusta ECHL...0 G 1 A, 1 PT

rory mcmahon...greenville...ECHL...8 G, 6 A, 14 PTS

trevor hammer...florida seals SPHL...1 G, 6 A, 7 PTS

jeff ulmer...hamburg DEL...14 G, 10 A, 24 PTS

jason ulmer...kassel DEL...10 G, 15 A, 25 PTS

brad williamson...colorado...CHL...5 G, 18 A, 23 PTS

aaron schneekloth...austin...CHL...6 G, 9 A, 15 PTS

tim o'connel...missouri UHL...4 G, 4 A, 8 PTS

jason notermann...rockford...UHL...13 G, 19 A, 32 PTS

jason notermann...milwaukee..AHL (as of 12/14/05)...1 G, 1 A...2 PTS

Are the Hoogstein's playing anywhere? I assume not since they are not on your list.

Bochenski had an awkward crash into the boards in the second period of his game and did not return. No update on his injury yet.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/news_story/?ID=147343&hubname=

I was wondering why he only had 4:22 of ice time.

Zach Parise had nearly 15 minutes of ice time tonight in a 4-1 loss. -1 +/- with 3 SOG.

Something's up with him. Either he's not adjusting well or he's just not being used the right way in the offensive scheme.

Redwing,

Something is wrong with the entire debby roster. They have no legit first line players. Mogilny is clearly on the downside of his career. Gomez is most certainly NOT a first line NHL center. Elias is doubtful for the season and it remains to be seen whether or not he will ever be able to be the player he once was in this league. Gionta is having a decent season considering the debby state of affairs but, still, his numbers do not compare to the big time first line players in the league.

Their "dynasty" , if you will, was based upon defense, clutching, grabbing and tackling forwards. Gone are the anchors of their defense. Their blueline now consists of very average players. Unless Blowdeur can conjure up a way to score 3-4 goals per game himself the deborahs are going to miss the playoffs.

Frankly, I find it ammusing as hell. Big Lou, in spite of his past alleged moments of genius, has done nothing to make this team a contender.

Redwing,

Something is wrong with the entire debby roster. They have no legit first line players. Mogilny is clearly on the downside of his career. Gomez is most certainly NOT a first line NHL center. Elias is doubtful for the season and it remains to be seen whether or not he will ever be able to be the player he once was in this league. Gionta is having a decent season considering the debby state of affairs but, still, his numbers do not compare to the big time first line players in the league.

Their "dynasty" , if you will, was based upon defense, clutching, grabbing and tackling forwards. Gone are the anchors of their defense. Their blueline now consists of very average players. Unless Blowdeur can conjure up a way to score 3-4 goals per game himself the deborahs are going to miss the playoffs.

Frankly, I find it ammusing as hell. Big Lou, in spite of his past alleged moments of genius, has done nothing to make this team a contender.

I agree. Zach's role the entire season has been basically to screen the goalie in front of the net, or congest the middle as much as possible. As a rookie fighting to stay in the NHL, he's accepted his role, and shown the typical Parise work ethic that we saw for 2 years. He's been moved to about 4 or 5 different lines now, including Mogilny's. His role on that line was basically to distract the other players so Mogilny could get open to shoot the puck. It didn't work, so they moved him to a new line. Gomez has not played well at all this year, nor has Mogilny, yet the focus of the team seems to be on the two of them along with Gionta and Victor Kozlov. The best D-man they have is Richard Matvichuk, and he's definitely no Stevens or Neidermayer. I'm sure Zach will continue to do what is asked of him as he wants to play at this level. I think he's adjusted to the level of play, and is playing a lot more comfortably right now. However, look for it to be a long season for the Devils, and Parise most likely won't put up the numbers we all hoped to see.

Redwing,

I hate agreeing with you since you obviously aren't a Devils fan to start with, but I think you are right.

I'm not exactly sure what to take of the Devils now. I wouldn't call Brodeur by what you call him as he clearly is one of the best goaltenders in the league regardless of how simply awful the team in front of him is playing. I'm sure if the Flyers acquired him somehow tommorrow, you'd probably change your mind. :lol:

Lou's philosophy is an interesting one and one that is, at times, hard to figure out. I LOVE the fact that they draft players with the intention of developing them into regular NHLers and not tradebait or minor league filler (especially with the lower rounds 5th round or later). I also love how he's not stubbornly against spending money to get players to come to NJ (like the Wild's GM. The Wild needs scorers and they've NEVER had a better chance than last off season but they said "I'm doing it my way" and now they are, at best, a 500 team). Unfortunately for NJ, they are hovering at or just within the confines of the salary cap. So, with your charge of Lou not doing anything, I would change it to the organization spending themselves into immobility.