SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

I saw Parise play in Tampa last week. Other than the 4 min high sticking call at the end which caused a scrum he was pretty much invisible. He had almost 14 1/2 min of ice time in that game but only one SOG.

Sad thing is that Barry Tallackson got more ice time than Zach the past few games.

Pretty sad day when that happens.

Sad? What's sad about it?

Flyers have beaten the debbies 9 of the last 10 time they have played. I don't care who they throw out there as long we we beat the fanless debbies.

Means that Zach's Game has really declined: since Zach was a much more hearlded player than Barry Tallackson a second or third line player with the Gophers. I mean really how many people thought Barry would have gotten a regular shift in the NHL, no less the NJ Devils. That being said I can't believe how bad my Bruins are this season they suck and they have just traded their best player in their recent history since Cam Neely. Its pains me to see how low the Boston Management has let this once storied fanchise stumble.

Means that Zach's Game has really declined: since Zach was a much more hearlded player than Barry Tallackson a second or third line player with the Gophers. I mean really how many people thought Barry would have gotten a regular shift in the NHL, no less the NJ Devils. That being said I can't believe how bad my Bruins are this season they suck and they have just traded their best player in their recent history since Cam Neely. Its pains me to see how low the Boston Management has let this once storied fanchise stumble.

Barry has an NHL body. If Zach had Barry's size he would have been the first overall pick.

Maybe the Devils did when they took him in the 2nd Round

Agreed. When Tallackson went to Minnesota out of the USNTDP, Red Line Report called him the #1 recruit in the nation. He was disappointing during much of his college career, but the potential was always there.

Agreed. When Tallackson went to Minnesota out of the USNTDP, Red Line Report called him the #1 recruit in the nation. He was disappointing during much of his college career, but the potential was always there.

I scratch my head as much as anyone about Tallackson getting ice time in the big show, but maybe the Devils know how to get something out of a player that the MN coaches couldn't.

I wouldn't read too much into the whole Tallackson/Parise thing. Except for Gionta nobody on the debbies is having a good season offensively. Rookies are sat every once in a while for a variety of reasons. Some rookies are brought up and given some ice time just to see what they can do while the staff has no immediate plans for them staying up on a permanent basis. It's really nothing more than some experimentation.

The debbies have had their 10 year run. They are now a less than mediocre team and I am enjoying every minute of it.

From the Winnipeg Sun:

Bayda impresses

Jumps into fray after injury

Three weeks ago, Ryan Bayda was skating with the Saskatchewan Huskies of the CIS, doing his best to get his body back in shape after successful knee surgery to repair his torn anterior cruciate ligament (ACL).

But since signing a pro tryout offer with the Manitoba Moose in mid-November and making his AHL debut against the Toronto Marlies on Nov. 25, Bayda has quickly earned the trust of the coaching staff.

snip------The debbies have had their 10 year run. They are now a less than mediocre team and I am enjoying every minute of it.

As a Bruins fan I hate the dirt devils even with Parise on it. But Debbies. I am not so sure the womanists are going to like them being called debbies. :glare::huh:

7:20 Brandon Bochenski (Power Play)

Assists: Andrej Meszaros Ottawa 1-0

**** HOT!!!! Way to go Brandon! Turn it on and keep it going!!!!!

EDIT: No offense Goon, but as a Cubs fan who's totally jaded with the Cubs front office, I can look at the Bruins and say "At least the Cubs don't have the Bruins' GM"

Edited by redwing77

**** HOT!!!! Way to go Brandon! Turn it on and keep it going!!!!!

EDIT: No offense Goon, but as a Cubs fan who's totally jaded with the Cubs front office, I can look at the Bruins and say "At least the Cubs don't have the Bruins' GM"

He now has an assist to go with his goal.

As a Bruins fan I hate the dirt devils even with Parise on it. But Debbies. I am not so sure the womanists are going to like them being called debbies. :glare::huh:

Well, this "womanist" has heard it for years and it isn't a problem. Nor with calling the Rangers the Blueskirts. :glare:

Bochenski blocked a shot at the blue line and skated in for a goal with the defenseman draped all over him. Got some good love on OLN from Clement who even included that he was a North Dakota Fighting Sioux.

He has a goal in his last two games. This one being one of them.

Edited by Smoggy

Bochenski blocked a shot at the blue line and skated in for a goal with the defenseman draped all over him. Got some good love on OLN from Clement who even included that he was a North Dakota Fighting Sioux.

He has a goal in his last two games. This one being one of them.

A second impressive goal from Bochenski in this game. I think he will stick with the big team this time. Look for the Senators to unload Varada when Havlat returns.

Edited by Sioux_Hab-it

Hattrick Bochenski. WOW!

The article was amazing.

Bo says that he wants to make solid efforts while he is up with the big club. That's a team player! I mean, he could totally have taken his demotion a different way but he didn't.

I hope Bo continues to do so well that, when Havlat returns from injury, the Sens have to make a tough decision.

It amazes me that a team could make so much strides just by giving a rookie time to adjust.