SiouxSports.com Forum

former players

schmidtdoggydog

Goren got in another fight Saturday night. I would much rather see his name on the score sheet under goals. He only got to see 5:14 of ice time.

See it here: http://www.hockeyfights.com/videos/

After seeing all three of his fights, I'm I would rather see his name in scoring as well. At least he is playing with the big timers and playing the role that is being asked of him. He is tied for #3 in number fights so far this year. Hopefully he will start to get some points as well. One goal in 11 games and a -1 +/-

See it here: http://www.hockeyfights.com/videos/

After seeing all three of his fights, I'm I would rather see his name in scoring as well. At least he is playing with the big timers and playing the role that is being asked of him. He is tied for #3 in number fights so far this year. Hopefully he will start to get some points as well. One goal in 11 games and a -1 +/-

Do you get the opinion that he's just living it up while he can? He's not getting much ice time and when that's the case, he's not going to score a whole lot. I just get the feeling that he's making his name known as much as possible before the inevitable demotion happens.

former players report........... i will try to do this report once a month to keep up to date

zach parise...new jersey NHL...2 goals,3 assists..-3 in 12 games

brandon bochenski (just sent down to AHL) ottowa NHL..1 goal,4 assists..+4 10 games

ed belfour...toronto NHL...4-2...3.37 GAA...88.9 save %

lee goren...vancuver NHL...1 goal...-1 in 9 games...2 fights

mike commodore...carolina NHL...3 assists...+1 in 10 games..leads team 19 penalty minutes

jason blake...new york isles NHL...5 goals,4 assists...-2 in 12 games

greg johnson...nashville NHL...2 goals...+2 in 8 games

ryan johnson..st louis NHL...1 goal...-4 in 9 games

http://www.scrj.ch/lakers_0506/index.php

jeff panzer...rapperswil-jona lakers SWISS LEAGUE...cant read the language to find stats

brady murray...rapperswil-jona lakers SWISS LEAGUE...

landon wilson...davos...SWISS LEAGUE...

david hale...albany AHL..broke his nose and missed a couple games....1 goal,1assist, +4 in 6 games

andy schneider...scranton AHL...2 assists..+4 in 6 games

matt greene...iowa AHL...1 goal, 3 assists..even in 9 games..only 12 penalty minutes

matt jones..san antonio AHL...6 assists...-3 in 11 games

bryan lundbohm...houston AHL..1 goal, 2 assists...+1 in 11 games

curtis murphy...houston AHL...10 assists...+1 in 12 games

travis roche...chicago AHL...1 goal, 5 assists...-2 in 9 games

david lundbohm...providence AHL...1 game...not sure if hes still with this team?

brad bombardir...springfield AHL...-1 in 1 game played

chris leinweber...utah ECHL...1 goal,1 assist...+1 in 6 games

trevor hammer...florida seals SPHL...2 assists...even in 4 games

jeff ulmer...hamburg DEL...7 goals,7 assists...-4 in 17 games

jason ulmer...kassel DEL...5 goals,5 assists...-4 in 17 games

tim o'connel...missouri UHL...1 asisst...-3 in 5 games

jason notermann...rockford...UHL...3 goals, 8 assists...+9 in 6 games..tied for UHL scoring lead

if anyone has info on players i may have missed please message me or post..thanks..

Am I the only one surprised Leinweber is playing in the AHL. Good for him, but I wouldn't have expected that.

I certainly agree. Leinweber was very young when he came to UND (17 until November of his freshman year). He may be a "late bloomer" and it often takes defensemen longer to develop their game. Still..very surprising.

Wait..the Utah Grizzlies are actually in the ECHL, not the AHL.

If Jay Caufield, who played one game for the Sioux, can play in the NHL, I am not surprised that Leinweber is playing in the AHL. I know that Caufield was an enforcer, but still... On an unrelated note, what happened to Brad Bombardier? He was a top defenseman for Minnesota a few years ago, did he retire, or what's the scoop?

If Jay Caufield, who played one game for the Sioux, can play in the NHL, I am not surprised that Leinweber is playing in the AHL. I know that Caufield was an enforcer, but still... On an unrelated note, what happened to Brad Bombardier? He was a top defenseman for Minnesota a few years ago, did he retire, or what's the scoop?

just added brad to my list above but he has only played in 1 game..so either hes done or hurt...

http://www.falconsahl.com/detpages/pressbox2790.shtmlFROM THE DESK OF THE G.M.

October 12, 2005

The team got off to a great start and despite being down early pretty much carried the play for most of the game. It is a long year as we all know and you never want to get too high or too low in this business but I was pleased with the play of the entire team and in particular our defense. With injuries early in the game to Rohloff and Bombardir we were down to four defensemen who did a great job both defensively and offensively. Second year pro Paul Ranger scored the game winner and combined with Pratt, Egener and O

Bochenski has been sent down BINGHAMTON (AHL).

Yeah, in order to make room for Havlat.

To make matters worse, Havlat comes in and scores 4 goals. Bo needs to start being as aggressive as he was in Binghampton last year and like he was with UND. I am not sure he'll get called up unless someone gets injured now.

• 3 weeks later...