SiouxSports.com Forum

Recruiting

SooToo

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think too many people honestly expect that he'll stay in ND for college.

Agreed. You can bet Colorado St., Big 12, and Big Sky schools will be in on this kid. My daughter watched him at the state tournament and said the poise and calmness he plays with makes you think he is way older than a sophomore. She was very impressed.

What positions do they need to recruit in the 2010/11 class? With the 7 reshirt freshmen from this year and the incoming class of 3 for next year and the players they have coming back do they have any scholarships to offer?

There should be either two or three scholarships available for the class of 2010-11. Doug McDermott has apparently been offered, but I haven't heard of any other offers yet for that class. I would think point guard is a priority.

Per Wisconsin Preps, we are among many schools who have offered 6'11" power forward, Ben Mills, of Hartland Arrowhead.

I agree that point guard is a priority but we also really need more size in the middle. It appears that Wilmer will be a contributor but we need 2-3 horses underneath.

I wonder what our chances of landing McDermott are. He apparently is the real deal. It would be great to get an early commitment as a great senior season might result in some of the "bigs" going after him!

Per Wisconsin Preps, we are among many schools who have offered 6'11" power forward, Ben Mills, of Hartland Arrowhead.

I agree that point guard is a priority but we also really need more size in the middle. It appears that Wilmer will be a contributor but we need 2-3 horses underneith.

I wonder what our chances of landing McDermott are. He apparently is the real deal. It would be great to get an early commitment as a great senior season might result in some of the "bigs" going after him!

It would be nice to have a 4 or a 5 with some beef, a la Vonesh, Gardner or Mustard. It's been difficult for us to find those types of players over the past 12-15 years.

There should be either two or three scholarships available for the class of 2010-11. Doug McDermott has apparently been offered, but I haven't heard of any other offers yet for that class. I would think point guard is a priority.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't we in/nearing the early signing period for '10-11? News soon?